Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Gwen (played by PepperFox)

"I don't drink much wine, I prefer Black coffee. always have. and I like, Comfort Food and Fine Dining Food." She informed Octavia "speaking of which what's your opinion on Fine dining?"
Re'Na gleefully answers "It's a must have, especially for first impressions. Not only is the food delicious but it let's those attending know everyone's place. After all, if you can regularly afford such extravagant meals then you clearly are of means."

"What is your opinion on royalty?"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I have no real opinion on them either way," Sherlock stated with the utmost nonchalance. "A client is a client and all walks of the world have come to me for my consultations. Middle-class professionals, private citizens, inspectors, the gentry, army officers, high bourgeoisie, and I have serviced a few royal officials though some instances were heavily put upon me by my brother. He seems to believe that his station within the government holds some sort of power over me."

He procured a crumpled case from his long-coat pocket and withdrew from it a small, conspicuous cylinder. Placing the filter end to his lips, Sherlock drew a lighter from yet another pocket on his person and lit the cigarette, eager for that first puff. Once he'd done so, a prim look of satisfaction came over him before he addressed the individual awaiting his prompt.

"And what is your personal take on the advancements in forensic psychology?"
Button (played by Riik)

Button jabbered on in a series of squeaks in a manner that appeared to sound knowledgeable and thoughtful, but in reality, they were attempting - as one typically attempted to speak in an environment their vocal chords were not built for - to explain the fact that they had no idea what that was or why it was important. To another keppi, they were doing the equivalent of a human trying to speak underwater. To a human, it was just squeaks.

A quick drag of their terrestrially-useless tail over to the ocean later, and they were diving under the waves with elegance and ease, swimming down to where they stashed their pack, only to re-emerge with the plant-leather-constructed container and pull out four armfulls of a variety of sea shells, which they threw up in the air and let shower over themselves. This manoeuvre was followed by a series of wincing as shells bopped them on the head uncomfortably. They then gestured questioningly at the shells, seemingly seeking an opinion.
Dennis Reyes (played by Jaws)

“Seashells…”, he put down his book, “I like collecting them when ever I go to the beach, you know.” He smiled a bit, “They are somewhat sentimental to me due to my love of the sea.”

“What is your opinion on books?”, he said as he grabbed his book again and started reading.
Russian Mafia Princess (played by PinkBrat)

"I know I don't look like the type but I love to read. It's a great way to educate yourself about the world as well as experience new worlds for yourself."

She paused for a moment to think of a question. "What do you think about children inheriting their family's business regardless of what they want?"
"Despite our desires and wants, we children are duty bound to see things through. The guiding light of hope set by our parents instead turns into a curse."

Grace looks up from her book "What do you think? Do you think it possible to escape the legacies of our forebearers? To be free of those obligations?"
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

A'sallit took a moment to pause, sighing as he did. "As progeny to a long line of priests, absolutely. It takes no small amount of courage to do so, and their voices may never leave you, but it is possible."

"The door has always been there, but you need to find the strength of arm to turn the knob. Else you will always be where you are, and you are destined for more than blood obligations."

"What would you say to letting your children have their freedom, even though you know they cannot hope to bear the weight of their chosen paths, though?"
CYBER (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I-- I'd let them..." He said "What's your opinion on long walks?"
Epox (played by X2C)

"Me personally, I think they are overrated. Why walk when you can fly!"

(Thinking about his own life) "what is your opinion on incarcerations over first offenders over minor offensives?"
Cyphrus (played by Anakisuto)

"I have never experienced that firsthand, but I have been accused of murder," Cyphrus said coolly. "Minor offenses, however, are a completely different thing. I do not think incarceration is the right choice for most."

"What is your opinion on true AI?"
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Creepy, I'm personally uncomfortable with the idea of that. I'm just glad Alexa doesn't have a digital face..."

" What your opinion on German Shepherds? "
Zhou Yanfeng (played by Samiakki)

"I see them the same as any dog breed, really; it depends on how you train them and treat them. I have a dog myself, but he's a Japanese Spitz mix."
DXJeDqu.png

He paused, gaze shifting to consider something for a moment. "Aren't German Shepherds usually police dogs? I see them with the police where I'm from, but I don't personally know many people who keep them as a pet. Probably because the apartments are too small. You also have to train them really well. . . ah, sorry. I don't know a lot about the breed. I know someone who has a Rottweiler though. Does that count?"

"Work kind of reminded me of something. What is your opinion on astrology? Do you believe in it?"
Puu4DUq.png
Ivo (played anonymously)

"Of course I do," The great furred cat says, a slow smile stretching across his face...

"and I am a Leo." Such pride.

"What is your opinion on immortality?"
Lyla 'skyler' scenecore (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"don't like it"

"what's your opinion on botato chipsppspsp"
"I can't eat, but by the way you phrased it I have a distinct premonition that they would not be my favorite."

"What's your opinion on fighting for sport, like me?"
'Mannnnn, I..I don't like fighting that much. Kinda brings me bad memories.' He rubs the back of his neck. 'What's your opinion on, uh, puppets?'
Hector (played by oven)

"Very useful," Hector says, smile wry. "But you mean the prop toy, on which I haven't had cause to form an opinion. It's like asking how a person feels about paint, or bricklaying, or theater -- I trust the craftsmen and the performers to do what they will for whatever coin or fame or amusement it can net them."

He levels a stare. "Suppose that's the goal of the other kind of puppet, too. But following the topic of craftsmen: what's your opinion on the construction quality of your home?"
Robin (played by Jaws)

“Strong enough to survive a earthquake which are common in Folium”, she responded to Hector’s question, “In my opinion, construction quality of homes should provide some sort of protection from natural disasters.”

She pinned a message on a bulletin board, “I am currently to learning how to carve. What is your opinion on carving?”
Vukasin (played by AquaoftheFoxForest)

"Carving, it’s such an exquisite hobby, truly. Anyone who gets into it is surely to be relieved of all that which made them have such sour feelings in the first place." Vukašin had spoken aloud, as though he were talking to another, though his words were merely directed at himself.

Inspired by the bulletin’s message, he too left a note, pinned neatly against the board, which read:
"To what soul may come across this message, what’s your opinion on canines? Dogs, specifically"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) What is your character's opinion on ..?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus