Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Idk

I’m new
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Hey welcome! I am also pretty new so if you need any assistance or just looking for a way to get your foot into the door here let me know. Maybe we can plot something out or just be friends at least. Shoot me a message if you need anything.

I hope you enjoy your stay here!
giphy.gif
Welcome!
Heya, welcome to RPR, here are a few things that may help you to get started!! :D

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people making it a bit easier for all players to be on the same page. You can also start your own!

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Welcome to RPR Aaronnewman!

I do hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask questions
about anything, we will happily answer them.

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool.

Here's to another new member!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to the RPRepository.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions or would just like to chat, feel free to PM me.
Queen_of_Hell

Hi there! Why don't you tell us a little about yourself so we can get to know you? :D
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Chiming in with the rest, I'd love to know more about you. :D
pixl.Bee

I'm a bit late, buuuut... WELCOME! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Idk

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus