Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » heyo new here

Hi I'm new to the site, I've been an rper for a long time but I have serious RP ANXIETY! (haven't rp'd in awhile so I get extra anxious)
Mostly I am terrible at starting up rp or speaking up when I am new somewhere even if I play extremely out there characters.
(I draw them too)

Oh and uh I have 2 cats named Icarus and Gilgamesh...they are big lovable dumb bois
0a9a3490b0a0402cb438a77275ae56c4.png520f7f4c95e038974c881db5e11aaabc.png

(white is Gil, grey is Icarus)
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry this site is filled with sweet caring people who are willing to help you through tough times and RP rust. Hopefully you can find just the kind of RP that is good for you and help put those worries aside when it comes to starting a RP and whatnot. I suggest trying the Looking For RP section of RPR as it helps players find exactly what they're looking for! Good luck!
Gilgamesh is adorable! <3

(Icarus is cute too, but Gil's nose!!!)

Welcome to RPR, fiesch! Any particular RP genre's you enjoy?
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome.
fiesch Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Gilgamesh is adorable! <3

(Icarus is cute too, but Gil's nose!!!)

Welcome to RPR, fiesch! Any particular RP genre's you enjoy?

Everyone always likes his nose. I like fantasy a lot. Usually in a more low tech setting so I suppose historical? Tho sometimes modern magic stuff too.
Such cuties!

Welcome to RPR!! I hope you're finding your way around okay.

Cheers to making new friends and finding a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome ♥️
I LOVE your cats, sir!! Welcome :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR for you and your kitties, I love cats!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!
Welcome to RPR! And those are some adorable cats! ❤️
Hello and welcome to RPR!

Your cats are absolutely adorable! Along with that if you ever feel comfortable enough to reach out I would gladly talk about possible plots or characters' ideas. People are very patient here as well and I am sure at one point or another you will find somebody that fits into your writing needs!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have many good writing opportunities! :)
THEM CATS, THOUGH----

Oof, they're so prettyyyy...;.; I love furry and scaly critters of all kinds. Aaaa, so pretty. Ahaha....I do love their names!! Related to mythology is the best way to go. /eager nodding.

Either way, welcome to RPR! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Oh, oh my gosh. RP Anxiety is the worst and I feel you. Personally I have the worst time talking to people I don't know and also people that I'm uncertain if they dislike me or not. Ahaahhaa..../Awkward laughter.
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡

You are on: Forums » Introductions » heyo new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus