Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new, hello!

Hello! I'm new and interested in rping!
Though the subjects might be a little dark at times. Dm if yu'd like to know what preferences i have!
I hope to find an rp partner i can send long messages to and who interacts well with my characters.
I've been rping for several years though i did go on a break for some time.
Also i'm an artist who's trying to get better at my craft.
I'd love to meet some people and start rping!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome LostRavenna!
Welcome to RPR LostRavenna! I hope you enjoy your stay and find lots of RP you like. :)
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR lost Raven a. It's nice to meet you.
Welcome to RpR, LostRavenna! (◕ᗜ◕✿)

Dark topics can be interesting! I love a good horror story! I hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck on your roleplaying adventure!

On a side note, I'm an artist too! Always nice to meet a fellow artist! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Hello and welcome to RPR! :)

I personally love darker themes as well and always can appreciate that someone can write them properly. I know there are a handful of people that enjoy it on this website as well so be sure to keep an eye out on the searching for roleplay!

If you need any help on the website or just want to talk about characters/plots feel free to reach out.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great time with all the writing opportunities!
Welcome to RPR! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and ask!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP tool or check out the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here and find what you're looking for.
Hello hello and I totally get that taking a break for a bit. Coming here is starting my ring up again after an off again on again hiatus that stretched a few years.
Icysoul

Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you have a wonderful experience here. 😊
Heya, welcome to RPR. You'll find lots of awesome people, places, things, verbs, adjectives, nouns.... you name it! Here are a few things that may help you to get started. :D

Find RP: is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

In both cases you can use filters to find exactly what you are looking for for your optimal RP experience. Also, don't forget about GROUPS, where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people.

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡
Welcome to RPR!!!

It’s amazing here and I’m sure you’ll find so many people you click with!!

The community is amazing and everyone is so understanding.
I love it here and I know you will too :3
Bunny-bubblegum

Welcome to rpr!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new, hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus