Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A New Member Has Landed

Hello to all of you here at RP Repository. I am new to this site but I am most definitely not new to roleplaying. I have been roleplaying for about 14 years and I just love to write. I love having the suspense of never knowing what is going to happen next and also seeing the creativity of the partners who write with me. I love all things fantasy and enjoy weaving great tales of adventures. I prefer to have long-term roleplays and though I only have one of my OC’s up right now, I plan on adding my great many more. As far as roleplaying goes, I am strictly doing plotless roleplays where we simply each pick one of our OC’s and we roleplay them together in a common setting. This way we can mold a story as we go and it will belong to both of us equally.

Outside of roleplaying I am a very creative individual that enjoys trying pretty much everything. I draw, paint, write, read, do diamond paintings, make creations with perler beads, and try any diy tutorial that I have the materials for. I love to meet new people and am always open for conversation, so even if you aren’t interested in roleplaying with me and you just need someone to talk to I can be there for you.

I’m extremely excited to start roleplaying on here and hope that I get a chance to write with some of you.
Welcome to RPR!

If you're feeling up for diving right into some minimal commitment RP just to meet and greet some folks, there's a Trick or Treat event going on now until the end of the month. It's a nice way to get some quick interactions going and hopefully find someone (or several folks!) you click with to write future RPs.

There's also a nice Find RP tool to help locate some partners or groups!
HonestLies Topic Starter

Thank you very much for the information. Once I am done adding in all of OC’s, I’m sure that I will be checking all of that out.
Rogue-Scribe

I would be honestly lying if I said you weren't welcome! :D
Hope you enjoy RP Repository as much as I have!

HonestLies wrote:
I am strictly doing plotless roleplays where we simply each pick one of our OC’s and we roleplay them together in a common setting. This way we can mold a story as we go and it will belong to both of us equally.
Yes, I love doing this more than tryig to plan out too much. Some of the best RPs I've co-written has been these sorts.

As for getting the character pages sorted, I found this help page quite useful in helping navigate the Character page system here.

Happy Roleplaying! :)
Hello and welcome to the site!!

Cheers to making new friends and being a part of ton of fun RPs!
HonestLies Topic Starter

Thank you very much guys! The plotless roleplays are something that I am quite fond of. Most of my long term roleplays have started this way. It’s fun to come up with new twists and turns that fit in with both characters stories, helping both of them to develop in amazing ways.

I did take a quick glance at some of that help guide you gave me and I am so glad that I did. I now have more ideas that I can add to my profiles and I know just what I’m going to do.
Hey and welcome to RPR!

I hope you have a wonderful and interesting time here. :D As a fellow new member, I also want to encourage you to contact players directly and ask for a chat or RP if you feel like it. I've only met very friendly and forthcoming individuals here. Also, if you want to start a Medieval/Fantasy RP in the near future, feel free to send me a message.
HonestLies Topic Starter

Thank you for the welcome, and that is good to know. I will keep that in mind as I am branching out on the site. I’m excited to get to know the people that are here. Medieval/Fantasy is one of my specialties so I am always up to doing one of those. I will undoubtedly be sending you a message soon.
Raspberry_Beret

Hello there, welcome to RPR!
HonestLies Topic Starter

Thank you!!
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!

That's one interesting name you got there btw..
HonestLies Topic Starter

Thank you!

I enjoy playing with words and I like to use this name on roleplaying sites. I find it makes people stop and think for a moment.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
HonestLies Topic Starter

Thanks!!
Hello, hello! And welcome :3

I'm also an older roleplayer, going on... wow, 15 years here :D

Lovely icon, interesting username, and interesting characters by the way! Hope you have a wonderful time here :3
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
HonestLies Topic Starter

Thank you guys so much! I’m hoping some people like my characters as I have a good time playing them. I’m still not finished putting all of them up but I have quite a few up now.
Welcome to RPR! I know I'm a little late, but I hope it still means just as much to you. I see you are a very artistic person. I like to draw, write, play music (specifically on my alto saxophone) and I like to sing. So yes, I am fond of the arts.
HonestLies Topic Starter

It means just as much to me as all the others. Thank you so very much! That’s super cool that you play the saxophone. When I was in high school I played the French horn, but I have to say I was more fond of marching band as I was in colorguard.
𝒢𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎!

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!♡

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A New Member Has Landed

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus