Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Bonjour, all!

LillianFae

Hello there!

My name is LillianFae! I've been on the site before, but I am returning with new inspiration and excitement! I have been text based roleplaying for the past decade, maybe a little longer than that, and it is honestly my favorite way to rp! I love collaborating with other creators/writers to come up with interesting characters with fun/complex plots! I do enjoy impromptu/on the fly writing style, where it's just back and forth and the plot comes about that way, but I also enjoy having a general plot, even an end goal.
One of my favorite fandoms is the LoTR fandom, with my favorite characters being: Eowyn, Faramir, Pippin, Samwise and Treebeard!
I also love going on walks and jogging/exercising, and one of my all time favorite music artists is Aurora!
I'm so excited to meet ya'll and hopefully form some writing buddies!
Welcome (back)!

If you're looking to dive into something quick, there's a few more days of the Trick or Treat event left!
MordosKull

Greetings and well met.
LillianFae Topic Starter

Thank ya'll so much for the welcome! :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
LillianFae Topic Starter

ChocolateIceCream wrote:
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

Hello there!
Thank you so much! :)
Icysoul

Welcome back to the family!
Well hi there, and welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a great time here!

There's a whole lot to do here if you feel like it, so go ahead and explore if you like. There are forums and threads, groups and games, and all sorts of in characters and roleplays and profiles to look at, explore, and poke around on.
Welcome back to text-based RP! It's cool to have you with us again. Or, still. Or whatever? Hehe. Uh, I also love Lord of the Rings! And I have similar favorite characters to you, even! :O I also love Legolas and Gimli and Aragorn, and that one knight who was friends with Pippin. Hahaha. :,D Galadriel was pretty cool, too. :P And Gandalf, of course.....
It's hard to choose favorites. Oh well. :)
I also enjoy The Dark is Rising, King Arthur of various sorts, and the Earthsea cycle. I liked the first four of the Time quintet, but the last one..... Didn't really get to me in a nice way. I mean, it was fun, but I didn't think it was all that super great. Anyway. Yeah. Books! Woo. :D
I also like anime. My favorites are probably Sword Art Online, Your Lie in April, Toradora, Erased, TMoHaruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Psycho Pass, Death Parade, what I've seen of Noragami, Kaichouwa Maid Sama, and Lucky Star. Or Ouran. Or Love Live...? Ahaha. None of those might mean much of anything to you if you're not an anime fan, so if that's the case, I apologise. But yeah! I like anime and games, manga, books, animals, plants, music, that sorta thing. Uhh. Roleplay. History. Mythological stuffs. Yup.
So! Back to the tour guide! Huahaha. If you have a bug to report, please submit a bug report form! It's all for the good of the site and the glory of your job well done, so don't feel too shy about such a thing. If you have a problem or see someone getting bullied, bullying, in distress, etc., please hit the mod request button! It's on almost every forum post, I think,and more places, besides. This will call a mod to the attention of whatever problem you have, and they can help out and keep the site clean and fight-free.
Except for in the designated fighting areas, of course. :P
Aaaanyway, if you wanna find RP there's the Looking for RP forum and the tool, besides, and you can also make your own if you feel like it or they don't have what you're looking for. You can make lots of characters, you can put things on display if you have an item, you can roll, roll, roll dice if you want to in an RP or game. Whee!
Oh, there are also lots of really handy news articles on the site, written by out dear Kim herself, and there's also a Help section. You'll find that, hopefully, in the dropdown menu up top. So good luck! I may see you around, and you can also message me if you feel like it. I'd be happy to chat with you, answer any questions you might have for me (for whatever reason?) haha, or ask you questions if that's something you want. Like, RP character or worldbuilding, you know. Anyway! Might see you around, might not, we'll see. Or not. Whatever the case, I hope you'll have a great time here!

So, that'll be about it from me, at least for now, so thank you for reading, thank you for introducing yourself, and thank you for being you! Presumably! Whatever the case, please be good, respect your fellow RPers and OOCers, mods and men, women and weebs, pups and pals, and have a great time here! Let your creative juices flow, or whatever! Stay cool, warm, chill, hot, whatever of that jazz you like, have fun, and maybe make some friends along the way if you wanna.
Stay amazing! Byebye. :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :( :) ;) ;P :P :D :P :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome back to RP Repository again!
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums when you're ready!
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.
Welcome back to the site! I hope you're able to make a ton of friends and have a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!
Welcome back! I love forming new and exciting rps too! Hopefully you find an abundance of people that share the same interests as you! Enjoy your time here! <3
Welcome to RPR, LillianFae!

Sounds like you have some lovely experience, and I hope your time here will include some great roleplay setups!
I'm also a lover of world building, complex plots or characters, and brainstorming with my rp partner. LoTR is a great series - definitely should be able to find some rpc's here, or at least fantasy characters to fit it! Oh, I'd check the fantasy category in the characters listing if that helps!

Anyways, have a great time here :)
Welcome back to RPR!!
LillianFae Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Well hi there, and welcome to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a great time here!

There's a whole lot to do here if you feel like it, so go ahead and explore if you like. There are forums and threads, groups and games, and all sorts of in characters and roleplays and profiles to look at, explore, and poke around on.
Welcome back to text-based RP! It's cool to have you with us again. Or, still. Or whatever? Hehe. Uh, I also love Lord of the Rings! And I have similar favorite characters to you, even! :O I also love Legolas and Gimli and Aragorn, and that one knight who was friends with Pippin. Hahaha. :,D Galadriel was pretty cool, too. :P And Gandalf, of course.....
It's hard to choose favorites. Oh well. :)
I also enjoy The Dark is Rising, King Arthur of various sorts, and the Earthsea cycle. I liked the first four of the Time quintet, but the last one..... Didn't really get to me in a nice way. I mean, it was fun, but I didn't think it was all that super great. Anyway. Yeah. Books! Woo. :D
I also like anime. My favorites are probably Sword Art Online, Your Lie in April, Toradora, Erased, TMoHaruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Psycho Pass, Death Parade, what I've seen of Noragami, Kaichouwa Maid Sama, and Lucky Star. Or Ouran. Or Love Live...? Ahaha. None of those might mean much of anything to you if you're not an anime fan, so if that's the case, I apologise. But yeah! I like anime and games, manga, books, animals, plants, music, that sorta thing. Uhh. Roleplay. History. Mythological stuffs. Yup.
So! Back to the tour guide! Huahaha. If you have a bug to report, please submit a bug report form! It's all for the good of the site and the glory of your job well done, so don't feel too shy about such a thing. If you have a problem or see someone getting bullied, bullying, in distress, etc., please hit the mod request button! It's on almost every forum post, I think,and more places, besides. This will call a mod to the attention of whatever problem you have, and they can help out and keep the site clean and fight-free.
Except for in the designated fighting areas, of course. :P
Aaaanyway, if you wanna find RP there's the Looking for RP forum and the tool, besides, and you can also make your own if you feel like it or they don't have what you're looking for. You can make lots of characters, you can put things on display if you have an item, you can roll, roll, roll dice if you want to in an RP or game. Whee!
Oh, there are also lots of really handy news articles on the site, written by out dear Kim herself, and there's also a Help section. You'll find that, hopefully, in the dropdown menu up top. So good luck! I may see you around, and you can also message me if you feel like it. I'd be happy to chat with you, answer any questions you might have for me (for whatever reason?) haha, or ask you questions if that's something you want. Like, RP character or worldbuilding, you know. Anyway! Might see you around, might not, we'll see. Or not. Whatever the case, I hope you'll have a great time here!

So, that'll be about it from me, at least for now, so thank you for reading, thank you for introducing yourself, and thank you for being you! Presumably! Whatever the case, please be good, respect your fellow RPers and OOCers, mods and men, women and weebs, pups and pals, and have a great time here! Let your creative juices flow, or whatever! Stay cool, warm, chill, hot, whatever of that jazz you like, have fun, and maybe make some friends along the way if you wanna.
Stay amazing! Byebye. :)
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :( :) ;) ;P :P :D :P :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ahh, thank you so much for the wonderfully warm welcome and for introducing yourself!
I absolutely LOVE the LoTR series, it is just so timeless and perfect and good. Also, I absolutely adore TreeBeard....and Beorn. I have too many favorites lol.
I will definitely be sure to check out some of the rps on the message boards, as I'm dyiing to get back into writing again.
Thank you again for the wonderful info!

-LF
LillianFae Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Welcome back to RP Repository! It certainly is a fun place to spend your free time! I find it's quite fun creating characters and co-writing stories with others! Minimal guidelines of a plot and development on the fly is how some of the best RPs go!

As a welcome gift, I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us! :)

And for all things Lord of the Rings, there is The Middle Earth Library and The Tolkien Directory, and as far as cooking goes, we could always use more people and cooking tips in The Recipe Guild!

No matter, may you have lots of fun and make many friends here!

Thank you so very much for the warm welcome! I'll definitely check those tags out!
LillianFae Topic Starter

Elysian-Wolf wrote:
Welcome to RPR, LillianFae!

Sounds like you have some lovely experience, and I hope your time here will include some great roleplay setups!
I'm also a lover of world building, complex plots or characters, and brainstorming with my rp partner. LoTR is a great series - definitely should be able to find some rpc's here, or at least fantasy characters to fit it! Oh, I'd check the fantasy category in the characters listing if that helps!

Anyways, have a great time here :)

I'm sure I'll find something to get my writing into gear very soon! I look forward to exploring all of these wonderful tags!
Thanks again!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Bonjour, all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus