Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Facebook RP Refugee in search of new friends!

Hey everybody! Im HollyFae! I work at a renaissance festival, a murder suspect, and a swim instructor-- in no particular order-- but the extended quarantine has left me missing my hobby of RP and all the friends I made through it!

Ive been RPing for roughly 11 years now WOWZA and I just cant seem to stop. For about 5 of those years I ran a facebook Profile under the Name "JeanieJay Simmons" for my old Until Dawn OC (Who I may add here if I ever feel like writing them again) And while I love all the friends I made RPing on Facebook, the community in itself started to draw in a lot of drama scoundrels-- and at 24 years old only wanting to write in my fandoms, it was a bit draining! So I was recommended this site by one of my partners and another friend of mine!

I'm really excited to get started and write with new friends!

I love Multi Para Novella RPs but sometimes I dont have the energy for those so Script and One liners are just as nice!

A lot of OCs of mine are either from the copious dungeons and dragons games Ive played in (found under Dungeons and dragons Anthology) Or are lil inserts for the multiple fandoms Im In.

Still working on adding more characters but I love Jojo's Bizarre adventure, Pokemon. Dragon Age, Overwatch, Red Dead Redemption 2, Detroit become Human, Hamilton an American Musical, Life is Strange, The Arcana-- There's so many more things I could add that I cant quite name off the top of my head so throw some of your interests at me and see if they match.

Anyway, don't be shy! I'm super friendly and ready to meet some new people!

Forgive any typos-- its five in the morning and I SHOULD be asleep, but who sleeps anyway?
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Welcome to RPR, HollyFae! :)

I hope you fun here!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family
HollyFae Topic Starter

Nice to meet you all!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey all this is my absolutely delightful girlfriend lets get her some good rps!
HollyFae Topic Starter

fiesch wrote:
Hey all this is my absolutely delightful girlfriend lets get her some good rps!

Gaaaaaay
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Holly Fae and Welcome to RP Repository!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us! :)
HollyFae Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hello Holly Fae and Welcome to RP Repository!

I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to your sharing your creativity with us! :)

Thanks for the link! I usually learn by tinkering so I've already made a few pages if you wanna look at them but I will be sure to read up! This looks super helpful!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I hope you make a lot of friends here and have LOTS of fun RPs that you're a part of!
HollyFae Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPR!

I hope you make a lot of friends here and have LOTS of fun RPs that you're a part of!

Im in a slew of fandoms and cant stuff all my Dnd Characters into my pockets so like HMU if you wanna plot
pixl.Bee

hello, HollyFae, and welcome! glad you've joined the RPR community! Hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great new friends and stories :)
MordosKull

Greetings and well met!
Welcome to RPR, HollyFae! :)
Hiii Welcome to RPR. Please enjoy your stay ^^
Ah, yes, a fellow Facebook RPer....Welcome to the RPR!
Welcome to the RPR, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Feel free to send me a message if you wanna see a unique take on things.
Discover a new fave, maybe.
Ilmarinen Moderator

HELLO HOLLY! Welcome to our totally awesome SITE! You're gonna love it here--and of course I am here to help you settle in if you need any help finding things or figuring stuff out! <3
Kim Site Admin

Hello hello! What do you mean by you are a murder suspect? XD

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Facebook RP Refugee in search of new friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus