Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Raleigh Kamora Patterson (played by Beauty_Fool)

"It very honestly took you long enough to notice. Thanks for being a fan though babes." She gave Anton a small wink before softly humming in thought.
Raleigh Kamora Patterson (played by Beauty_Fool)

"The person below me is a real demon."
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"Uh, hi! That'd be me! I'm a demon. I don't act like it, but just ask the Mother Demon herself! She'd tell you, then she'd tell you about how much she hates my guts."

"Uh, let's switch it up a bit! The character below me is an angel. Or some kind of angelic being? Ehh, whatever works."
Ezael Edros (played by xedite)

"Or so some may say anyways. I think it gets into the territory of splitting hairs."
Es gave a sigh and shake of the head as if he had had tread this argument many times before.

"I sense the being below me plays some sort of instrument."
Fred Linch (played by Juls)

"I can tickle the ivories with the best of 'em."

The character below has betrayed someone.
Zahrid (played anonymously)

"I have betrayed many in the Underdark, it was a pleasure."

The character below has a desire to tickle their adversaries.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"I do! You know, you have to treat everyone with kindness. If you can heal what injuries they give you in a heartbeat, you can reach out to tickle them. Yes, those Garleans will say you're trying to lower their guard, the purebloods will call you a savage, but you need to constantly, always, consistently, be the one that reaches out. They're going to cut you up whenever you touch them, so your touches might as well be ones to tickle them! Sooner or later, they'll come around."

"The one below me is in love with chocolate cake! The fudgier, the better!"
Ramsay (played by Ilmarinen)

"YEAH, brother! Nothing beats an ooey gooey chocolate cake covered in frosting! Well, except maybe an orange crumble cake. Or a beef cake! Or a pork pie ... full of peas and slathered with ketchup ... mmm ... what was I talking about again?"

"The character below knows how to drive some kind of vehicle! Like a wagon, or an airship, or a Divine Beast ... or an automobile, I guess ..."
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"What's a ve-hi-kel? Auto-mobele? I'm confused, did those exist when I was alive?"

"The character below loves cuddles."
Linus del Sol (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Dude you gotta see my ship! I just installed a new some underglow LEDs, it looks ****ing sick. I'm gonna fit it out with a new subwoofer soon as I can scrounge the cred for it.

The character below lives underwater.
Bubbles (played anonymously)

"I do! I do!"

The character below is either poisonous or venomous.
Dyoma (played anonymously)

The Enderman-spider hybrid jumped at the statement. She looked in Bubbles direction and nodded.

"Th-the character below i-isnt afraid of spiders..."
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

“Spiders are wonderful creatures!”

“The one below me doesn’t know when to quit”
Frank Efferson (played by Juls)

"Folks keep tellin' me to give up lookin' for the man that killed my Caroline. That I already spent a decade and that I shouldn't spend another. Might be the mudsill's already pushin' up daisies somewhere. But I promised her and I can't just let it go."

The Character Below has trusted the wrong person at some point in their life.
Darly Boxman (played anonymously)

"Yep! Uhuh! It was that 'Hoonis Boogie' guy. Isn't that right, Milkpooch?" After a few seconds of silence, his anger becomes immeasurable and he throws absolutely nothing.

"The character below me has a weird sense of humor."
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"You got it! My dad gets mad at me for detaching my limbs for any reason. But will anything match the sheer drama of taking your arm off at the slightest inconvienence?"

"The person below me knows anatomy pretty well."
"Cannae say it was entirely by choice but then again, there's worse unwanted knowledge to have, eh? If anythin', gettin' to poke around in dead people's bodies was about the most fun part of me time at the Academy," Artie shrugged, her memories of her student days damp and icky on her mind. Truth be told, despite the godsawful ending to her academic odessey, the anatomy lessons'd proven to be quite useful, even in her current field; "Dissectin' someone's ole man or lady loike that, it's only confirmed what A've been thinkin' all this time: the reason why A prefer messin' with machines over folks, is because machines are easier to fix." Bah, that came out a lot more pseudo-philosophical than she wanted. Art uttered a sigh, combing a hand through her ginger tuft. "Or simpler put: there's usually less of a fuss when ye bust a tech reparation, ye know?" Of course they knew.

"Anyway, toime to call out another wretched soul for a madly specific reason! Let's say, the person below me.. uh.." As much as she was a whizz with gears, her own seemed to have trouble grinding. Something weird, specific, refreshing.. ah! "Aye, A got it! The person below me's the type'o bastard to remind the teacher of the homework! Nothin' personal against ye, except a desire to kick ye face in, maybe. Come on, step roight up."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Hey, it's not my fault I have a good memory! Though I did get pounded by my classmates once or more because of it back in school. "

" The next character have NEVER even seen a signal episode of Star Trek "
Fred Linch (played by Juls)

"I don't have the foggiest idea what half those words mean. Closest I can figure is a shooting star."

The character below has wished on a shooting star.
Oryn (played anonymously)

I met one, in person. She was lovely. But I didn't make a wish.

The person below me can't hold their liquor.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus