Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Flux (played by GingerHades)

"Meeeeee... Matterrrrr." Flux growled. "I..... rrrrrr.... Will rrrruuuuuuule."

It garbled some more. "Beeeeelow.... rrrrr.... God. Rrrrrrr.... like meeeeee."
Dulirn (played by Juls)

Does a god complex qualify? XD

The character below is illiterate.
Miko (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Mayday!! Mayday!! This looks like the end! Miko never learned how to reeeeeeead!!
The character below really doesn't like baking.
Zarius Keye (played by _Apollo_)

"Last time I tried baking, I almost set fire to my house. No thank you. I hate it."

The character below has a super bad habit they need to fix.
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Yeah, I need to hang out with other living things besides my dogs." She admitted.

"The person below m was sent to jail."
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

"Spent from Christmas Eve to February living bahind bars after me an' another fella hit the whiskey too hard and destroyed somethin' didn't belong to us. Worked an arrangement where I'd go to work each day and come back to the jail right after til it was all paid for. Never been so 'shamed a myself."

The character below cracks their knuckles frequently.
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Pfft, I wasn't sent to 'jail' in the literal sense, but I'm always locked up with my dumb siblings! ESPECIALLY that bastard Josuke! He keeps trying to take away my beloved Yasuho~.."

"The person below me is stupid, heh."
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"Guilty as charged. Aren't we all stupid in one way or another? As for me — I'm all kinds of stupid."

"The next person, however... They believe themselves to be a genius."
Siie (played by Alien_Princess)

Siie shrugs shyly, refusing to make eye contact. "I don't just think I am, I know I am," Siie claims with a quiet confidence.

The person below Siie is a devout follower of their religion.
Gorgutz (played anonymously)

“Iz a roit propa Ork if’n thatz wot ya mean!! For Gork and Mork and all that rot! WAAAAAAGH!!!”

“The next person iz a zoggin ’umie!! HAR HAR HAR!”
Gabriel Seth (played by randomentity777)

"*sigh* Yes, that is true. Although we are more alike than either of us would be comfortable with, Ork."

"The person below me is able to take pity on any person, regardless of who they are."
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"... Yeah, I have helped many people, just because I felt bad for them," Drans doesn't seem all that comfortable, "Have you ever watched those who you care for die, again and again, and you couldn't do anything about it?"
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

A low hiss. A slender waggling finger. Vincent shakes its head. “Tsk, tsk, tssssk…. You mussst be lossst- this is not the way we ask questionsss here. Read the ssssigns, before they’re s….ssscratched onto your pretty, porcelain face. My own persssonal cycle of death is none of your businessss.”

“Whoever is below me consssiders themselves ssskilled in a very ssspecific weapon or martial art.”
Nightwolf (played anonymously)

The Hunter spun a glowing tomahawk in his hand before pointing it threateningly at Vincent. "I would be delighted to let you be the judge of my prowess in Okichitaw, monster."

"The character below is a fellow monster hunter."
Inspector D'Alvarde (played anonymously)

"It runs in the family, yes. Although it's been generations since we've taken up the sword against those who would enslave us. Good hunting, fellow hunter."

The character below is one of the kindest characters you'll meet.
Flynn (played by Riik)

"Aww... Well I try."

"The next person shares my wish to one day experience the joys of jumping into a swimming pool filled entirely with plushies."
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"I wouldn't call it my one wish, but uh, that sounds like fun! Probably super comfy, too!"

"The character below me can fly!"
Cécile (played by Claine) Topic Starter

Sure can! Although I usually walk.

The character below has done hard time in prison.
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"Does being created as a slave to serve a dangerously religious society count as prison? No? Oh well... I guess I'll have to pick the time I was held by a tyrannical regime, I suppose. Not that I served my full sentence. Live over a century without becoming frail, and you too could acquire the skills to break out of even the highest security of prisons. Does that count as hard time, though? What even is hard time? Human terminology can be a mystery sometimes."

"The one below has lived quite a long time and learned a few lessons that have only served to increase their chances of living for even longer."
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

"Living is a generous way to put it, but yes, I have been around far beyond my means.... I suppose I do get better at it as I learn more about how I work. I feel more firmly planted into this body than I did when I first awoke in it."

"The person below me is a wonderful musician, I hope."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus