Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

Maxwell refused to say a word, but his unamused grimace and downcast eyes said it all: he couldn't take too much alcohol without making some bad decisions afterwards.

The person below can hold their liquor very well.
Hector DeJean (played anonymously)

“Yeah, it is necessary in this line of work.”

The next person likes spicy food.
Very much so

The person below can keep calm in crisis
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Yeah, that's me well most of the time... Unless someone really ticks me off."

" The next person knows how to pull off a good prank "
“We are twins. Pranks are pretty much in the job description!”

“The character below has a phobia, they do not like to share”
Andronicus (played anonymously)

(oops, was replying to the prank bit, editing)
"Folks will tell you that the key to a good prank is 'not getting caught'. I say, only pull pranks you're willing to take the blame for. Otherwise, you're either a coward, or using mischief as an excuse to be a right ass. Me? My pranks are genius 🧠👌Of course I'll take credit... if caught."

"I do have a phobia that I don't want to share!
...I guess that's that, then?"
The next person knows how to throw a party.
Lance (played by Min-ya)

"Of course! Drinks, good food and wonderful company guaranteed. I'll be there, after all."

The person below is single and ready to mingle.
Burt ruffled black his fringe and smirked impishly. "Me? ALWAYS!... but ONLY with girls", he hastily added, before - with his proverbial luck - he could get hit on by some rando guy.

"So, the character below is... hmm... a gambler!"
Cedric Hayes (played by Juls)

"I'm trying to kick the habit, okay? Get off my back."

The character below has never tasted whiskey.
"Well. I am just 18, not exactly the age to drink. Plus, I don't like things that hurt..." Leaf muttered as he sighed, holding his arm sleeves, unsure what else to say.

"The character below can see ghosts that live in their school"
West (played by Claine) Topic Starter

I can see "ghosts". If I went to school, I would see them there too.

The character below is a robot, android or some other kind of non-natural being.
"Heh, guilty as charged," Randle drawled, his voice leaning towards an odd pride that he'd never quite felt before. "Mean, robot would be a simplified way of putting it, but if ya'd swap out the whole 'fueled by anti-Magick' fiasco that I got going on inside of me with some run-of-the-mill electricity or nuclear power, you'd hit the mark in its entirety." Smothering the remains of his perpetual cilinder of tobacco into his palm, Randle then wandered into the spotlight that stared down at their shared piece of cyberspace, spreading his arms to the side to allow for a more in-detail look at the contraption that was his body. "Under this stitched-together mess of mine ya'll see the whole shebang: artificial organs, a metal skeleton wrapped in wires- heck, I've been told my brain's supposed to be the meanest piece of tech of all. Unfortunately, digging underneath my skin'll cause that anti-Magick of mine to seep out, and although I doubt this metarealm'll suffer a much as the real world, that ain't worth the risk, in my opinion." Doctor's appointment was over, and back on the trenchcoat went.

"Right, eh.. anyway-" Randle's self-confidence could only last so long, and with a bunch of shadowy figures waiting to take the stage of this Forum Game, he'd better hurry up. "The person below me'll be the type'd be willing to lay down their life for science, and is willing to risk it all in the name of it. Rumor has it that ya folks come in greater numbers than thought.. so, let's hear it!" Few things were more entertaining to listen to than the ramblings of a passionate academic.
"G'day, my friend," Eleanor announces her presence, the heavy sound of her footsteps echoing through the halls. "That'd be me."

A tall woman donning a labcoat approaches the scene, tightening her messy ponytail with a friendly, warm smile on her face. She comes to a halt, hands shooting into the pockets of her dress pants. "Eleanor Newmann here. I'm a researcher, a biologist, to be exact. I study alien lifeforms, and I'm not afraid to risk myself to learn more about them.

A pause, placing a hand gently on her chest. "I've been taking some deep dives into parasitology. To learn more about their effects on the human body. That's right, I'm the sorry Sheila who lets parasites into her body, for better or for worse! It's not enjoyable, but we've learned quite a lot about these pests. My most recent study, however... I nearly lost my life, and not in the way you're thinking. Y'see, there's this critically-endangered species of symbiotes we've been studying, and well, I found out the hard way that these suckers can control their hosts!"

She shoots a glance down at her chest. "But thankfully, I was able to reach a compromise with mine. Now, I've got control back, and a bit of help. Our relationship is less parasitic, and more mutualistic. Isn't that right, Elliot?"

All of a sudden, Eleanor perks up, her sclera darkening to near-black. "Oh, you've got that right!" Her tone was far more loud and chipper... another sign that this wasn't the woman who just introduced herself. "She gives me a home, and in return, I help her with her research! I'm like an assistant, sort of!"

Elliot bows gracefully, showing off their complete control of their host. "Now, let's see... The person below us is also a scientist! Doesn't matter what you study, we don't judge."
The Hitchhiker (played anonymously)

The Hitchhiker heard the question and answered, "In my daze at a prestigious Ivy League university in Cambridge, I worked in the science lab on projects for the Clinical Psychology Department. I dropped out though when two of my professors were fired. Does that make me a scientist? I'm not one according to those who require diplomas to be called one. But I did learn a lot and have kept my hand in medicine and chemistry through the years."

He looked over his shoulder and turned around to stick his thumb out as an old pick-up truck approached. The sound of the engine as the driver downshifted was a good sign he may have finally gotten a ride. As he approached, the driver pointed to the back, and The Hitchhiker threw his backpack in and hopped over the tailgate. After a few words with the driver, he settled down in the truck bed and said as the driver started to go, "The next character is Lost."
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Who said I was lost?! I know zactly where I'm at. I think. Pretty sure. Just lookin' for that landmark - hope I didn't miss it 3 miles back."

The character below has lived in the same place their whole life.
Daniel Barker (played anonymously)

No. I've been all over. Served in the army for a few years, that'll get you places.

The character below me can throw a punch
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"I mean....I can...do I want to most the time? not really..."

The character below me can fight but doesn't
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

"Though I am trained in arms, I am avowed to keep the peace at all times. Only in defense may I bring a weapon to bear."

The character below has a tattoo (or piercing or other modification) that they regret.
"Okkkkay... I regret a lot of things but this... this is the worst." She pulls down her pants a bit to show off her left thigh that shows a black X tattooed on it. Her face twists a bit when she looks at it. "I regret this times two, I stick and poked my ex's initials on my ankle cause he said I needed them on me." She pulled her pants up and patted her thigh. "Then the man hurt me so I took a tattoo artist's gun and x it out... now it looks ugly but not as ugly as VK" She laughed a bit.

the character below me has had a Toxic Ex and dumped him cause they are worth more than that <3
Fred Linch (played by Juls)

"Ginny. Met her back in Texas. She was serving drinks while I was playin' cards. Took me a long to realize she only wanted to be with me when I was winnin' an' buyin' her things."

The character below was adopted. (Alternately, has adopted a child.)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Character Below is ...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus