Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » An Official Introduction

Rinny_Howler

Hello everyone! I'm Rin, and I finally decided to make my official intro! I hope that we can be good friends and rp partners! If you are just joining the community, welcome, and if you are reading this, you can shoot me a message if you want. Hope to get to know you!

- Sincerely, Rinny Howler
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rogue-Scribe

Hello Rinny! I’ve seen you around the forums a bit.
Anyway, welcome to RP Repository! Hoping you are finding this place a wonderful place to rp!

You probabl6 already know about the lovely character pages here, but in case you want to do more with them, I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. There is a lot of detail that can be incorporated. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! Look forward to you continuing to share your creativity with us!
Hello Rinny, nice to meet you! ^_^
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021 and I Have been roleplaying on her for a while so I am Just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for All LGBTQ+ community I hope you find your one true love because their are so many people on here that could be you're soulmate.
Hallo, and welcome to RPR! I hope you have lots of fun here, too!
Icysoul

Hi, Rinny
BleedingPascal

Welcome! Hope you'll have fun in there :)
pixl.Bee

hello Rin, and here's an official welcome to your official introduction >:)
W E L C O M E
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome to RPR Rin!
Hello Rin! Thank you for joining! You'll make a great partner with everyone else here!
Primrose-Chan

Hello and welcome! I hope we can become friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » An Official Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus