Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heya!

I played Pathfinder (not the 2.0 version yet), and I DM'd games on it, as well as on Call of Cthulhu and DnD 5th Edition
So I'm very confident in my ability of being equally terrible at the three of them.

Beware, it's my first time RPing online!

I look forward to meeting new people!
Hi Brou! Welcome to RPR!

I'm very confident in your ability to be amazing in RP.
Icysoul

Welcome to our family!
Welcome, Brou! I'm sure this will be a great starting place for your online RPs! ^_^
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here! c:
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to our wonderful community and Happy New Year!
Hi there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a wonderful time here, also Happy New year!
Hello Brou, Welcome to RPR and Happy New Year!
Welcome to RPR, stranger! I wish you many adventures ahead!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository and Happy New Year!
pixl.Bee

well hi, and welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here, and that you find plenty of great friends and RP partners :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan and I am 17 years old about to be 18 Next year March 17, 2021, and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Brou! I hope you enjoy it here, we have a wonderful community. Happy New Year.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Fret not (hold on, hold on lemme spell that right... naught)! You don't have to use the dice unless you want to!

I am personally a free former and, to me, that's like writing a story/novel... with a friend. You bounce back and worth, taking turns writing what happens at that moment for your character. There is no right or wrong way of doing it, you just find people who share (or are willing to try) your style. If you need some help Getting started, just ask around and we'll show you the ropes.

Welcome to RPR and I hope you enjoy your time here ^^
β™‘π’’π“‡π‘’π‘’π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 π’²π‘’π“π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π“‰π‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒫𝑅 π’žπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π“Šπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“‰π“Ž!β™‘

I certainly hope that your experience, regardless if it is for short-lerm or long-term, treats you amazingly! As some already claimed, the RPR Community is pretty active, so I do not behold any doubt that you will find some amazing roleplayers that will make your roleplaying experience worth the time/dedication. There might also even be some that inspire you to adapt and enhance the way you perceive the potential of a prompt.

As always, stay awesome and have a wonderful rest of your day!β™‘
Hello and Welcome to the RPR Family! πŸ‘‘β€οΈ
Brou Topic Starter

Wow!
I expected two answers tops!

Thank so much! I'll do my best!
Brou Topic Starter

Aw, I can't answer individually?

Well, I'm very touched by all your kind messages.
I'm still learning how this website and community work, but I'm amazed by what I found.

Thank you all for being amazing!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus