Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Been here for years but it's my first time back

Hey!
It has been a year sense I have been back on here due to life events, i'm so happy to have this opportunity to be back on here again.
What i'm most interested in as of right now is something simple and something that can get me in the swing of things pretty quickly which is romance, and fantasy. These are the things I love and enjoyed from the get go.
Thanks for coming to my ted talk XD
Hello! Welcome back! I don't know but you sound pretty cool I hope our paths will cross.
Glad to have you back, stranger!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Back!
Welcome back! :D
Rinny_Howler

Welcome back, capable stranger.
Welcome back, couldn't stay away from here, could you?

Well, no one blames you for not being able to stay away from this outstanding role-play site, it is impossible to stay away from here.
Welcome, BlackBlood! Returning to RP after a long time is always fun. It's how I found this site too! My old RP platform, on which I had been active for over ten years, went under (in some unpleasant way too, which involved a pretty serious case of bullying) and for a long time I was stuck, having no more RP partners while wanting to still play the stories that I had left hanging. Then, one afternoon, I decided to look for other RP sites, and RPR was the firs to catch my eye. I love it! :D
hello and WELCOME BACK TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome back.
Icysoul

Welcome back!
Hey there, welcome back to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome back!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Been here for years but it's my first time back

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus