Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New person here, jamming to Melanie Martinez

Hello! I'm @CryxBaby (though my real name is Luna) and I'm new here! I guess I don't really know what to put here for my introduction because I'm fairly awkward, so I'll leave it at that ^^;
Hey, Luna! Don't be shy, this is a site of kind and friendly folks.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Luna to RP Repository! Please Baby don’t Cryx... you’ll find many a RP friend here!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Should you decide to explore the fun that is the creation of character pages here, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
hey welcome to rpr, introductions can be rough. I'm pretty sure I anxiety brained my way through mine and sat there for like 5min before I actually submitted it.
Welcome aboard Luna! Anxiety is normal when joining a new site but I'm sure you'll feel right at home after a while! I joined later last year and I already love RPR! ^_^
Icysoul

Welcome LUNA!
Yay! We're so glad to have you!

P.S. Melanie Martinez is amazing oml
pixl.Bee

Welcome. :)
Melanie Martinez!!! She's mad, I love her music.
Welcome to RPR, you'll have fun here. <3
Hello and welcome to RPR. Hope you have an awesome time here.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family!

I love Melanie Martinez, favorite song is play date :D

acc4f99638308d79e955234f0c93c4db.jpg
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! And don't worry about being awkward, everyone is from time-to-time!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New person here, jamming to Melanie Martinez

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus