Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Hello there! I'm OrnateLily; a roleplayer of 10+ years and still going strong!

I'm generally a lot more into fanon sorta stuff, as I don't really have any standalone roleplay characters, but I hope to find a few like-minded people-- or at least some who are alright with multifandom-type roleplay.

I don't... really have a lot to add outside of that. But I hope to talk with others soon!
Bendyizzt

Welcome to RPR!!! I hope you will make great friends here and have a great time.
OrnateLily wrote:

I'm generally a lot more into fanon sorta stuff, as I don't really have any standalone roleplay characters, but I hope to find a few like-minded people-- or at least some who are alright with multifandom-type roleplay.

I don't... really have a lot to add outside of that. But I hope to talk with others soon!

Welcome to RPR friend!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Ornate Lily! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay!

If there are questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

And if you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository and all you can do with Character pages, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP’ng!
Welcome! Glad to see you in RPR i hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hi! Glad to have you here.
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, OrnateLily!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR OrnateLily! I hope you find loads of fun stories and great people to share them!
Welcome to RPR!!

I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do!!

Everyone here is very sweet and understanding, so never hesitate to ask questions or just have fun exploring!!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I adore your username. :)

There are plenty of fandom RPers here, so I hope you'll make some new friends with great ease.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR and I really love your username!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hey, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
Welcome have yourself a great time :)
Welcome to RPR! You'll find it great fun here!
There are loads of fandom RPiers so you'll have no problem fitting right in!

See you around!
MacieLightfoot

OrnateLily wrote:

Into Pokémon? Message me.
Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus