Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 3 Bananas is simply 5 too many.

*Clears throat*

Hello.
Bendyizzt

Hello, Welcome to RPR
Cherry Knight (played anonymously)

Welcome sir 'Clears throat' Welcome to RPR!!!
pixl.Bee

Bananas are honestly kinda gross- but anyway, welcome! I think? Hi, at least! Hope you like it here :3
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, Round Table King. That is a very powerful banana opinion you have there. It's nice to meet you 😊.
Welcome to RPR!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I'm a bit confused how someone can have negative two bananas... but I hope you enjoy your time here, anyways!
Icysoul

Welcome to the family
**β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*Λšβ”† Welcome To RP Repository!β”†Λš*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™**

giphy.gif

𝙸 πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš—πš•πš’ πš‘πš˜πš™πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ, πš›πšŽπšπšŠπš›πšπš•πšŽπšœπšœ πš’πš πš’πš πš’πšœ πšπš˜πš› πšœπš‘πš˜πš›πš-πšπšŽπš›πš– πš˜πš› πš•πš˜πš—πš-πšπšŽπš›πš–, πšπš›πšŽπšŠπšπšœ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πšπš•πš’! π™°πšœ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš•πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš’ πšŒπš•πšŠπš’πš–πšŽπš, πšπš‘πšŽ πšπ™Ώπš π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšžπš—πš’πšπš’ πš’πšœ πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πšŠπšŒπšπš’πšŸπšŽ, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš˜πš•πš πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πšπš’πš—πš πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš–πšŠπš£πš’πš—πš πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πšŽπš›πšœ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš πš’πš•πš• πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’πš’πš—πš πšŽπš‘πš™πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšŒπšŽ πš πš˜πš›πšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ/πšπšŽπšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πšŠπš•πšœπš˜ πšŽπšŸπšŽπš— πš‹πšŽ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš’πš—πšœπš™πš’πš›πšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšπšŠπš™πš πšŠπš—πš πšŽπš—πš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πšŽπš›πšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšπšŽπš—πšπš’πšŠπš• 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πš™πš›πš˜πš–πš™πš!

π™°πšœ πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ, 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒 πšŠπš πšŽπšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›πšπšžπš• πš›πšŽπšœπš 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚍𝚊𝚒! β™‘
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR!!!!

AB44-D1-D9-0-BEF-4-F5-B-8837-BFE27-B5-C1-F73.gif
Hi there, welcome to RPR! Hope you have a wonderful time here.
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Round Table King! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this place a fun place to roleplay and spend time, and may you settle in well!

The character pages here on RP Repository are pretty in-depth. If you want to know more about character-page creation here and all you can do with them, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Also, to help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to RPR!!
Heya RoundTableKing!

3 Bananas is simply 5 too many.

Hope you enjoy RPR, the community here, (as you should have already noticed XD) is absolutely lovely.

What genres of RP do you like?
Hi and welcome, proud owner of -2 bananas :)
RoundTableKing Topic Starter

I mostly stick to fantasy.

Just need to finish up my profiles.
Welcome aboard! :)
Hello, welcome to the RPRepository! :) :D I hope you have a good time. We're happy to have you here. :) :) :) :)

When you've got that many bananas, you'd better watch out for any released tigers, etc. :)
Is your title a reference to King Arthur? That's some of my favorite fantasy stuff to read, that subject! :) How about yourself?

I also really like the The Lord of The Rings books. And the movies. And the games. :P Some of the games. There was a slightly obnoxious one with cool graphics that I loved. I'm not sure what it was called, though. Might have been Aragorn's Quest.

Have you seen any of the Witcher media, perhaps? It's very high fantasy, I think, although quite adult as well, and so not for everyone.

I happen to dabble in a variety of hobbies besides Roleplay and welcoming people. What about yourself? Hehehehehe. I like reading and writing (some of the time) and anime and manga and some television, as well as movies and cooking and plants and animals and other wildlife. I read a pretty good amount, I write a fairly decent amount, and I draw occasionally. I like listening to music, and watching YouTube sometimes. My favorite music genres are rock, pop, classical, and a few funky synth types. :P I also like some folk and indie poetry style music, or something, I suppose. :D :D

Do you have any pets? ^-^ I like a lot of animals, especially dogs and cats, and pretty lizards and birds and stuff are nice to look at. Also wildlife like foxes and rabbits and moles and badgers and such like those. :) :) :D :) :D

That's about all from me for now. I hope that you'll have a lovely, wonderful, beautiful time here. Please be careful, be good, and follow the rules! Ask a mod for help or submit a bug report if something goes wrong (Mod Request button on posts, Bug Report Form in the menu). There's a lovely Help section in the dropdown menu, including a Getting Started Guide and an FAQ, sort of. Click them click them, there they are. Ah, anyway. I'll see you around, maybe. Or not. We'll see. It was nice 'meeting' ya, thanks for introducing yourself! :) Okay, byebye, now! :) :D :) ;) :3 :D :) ;D :P :O
~Shinyrainbowlithogra
:( ;) ;D ;) ;) :) :D :P :D :3 ;3 ;D :( :O :D :) :P ;D :) :3 :) :O ;) :( :) :)
RoundTableKing Topic Starter

This person is way too interested in me.
Oh, my bad, guy! I get way too invested in what I'm writing and go kinda crazy on the emojis and ...all that, when I'm tired out! And I was pretty tired out! So like I apologize if I freaked you out or whatever. Thank you for being up front, and I'll try to curb my abrasiveness in the future!
*bows out*

133399d7672570ee167984de8e64c976.jpg

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 3 Bananas is simply 5 too many.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus