Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New; Roleplay requests (MHA)

Akemi Cho (played by Dark_Rose27)

Hello, I am quite new to this site and it caught my eye. I enjoy roleplay as mush as I love writing many stories and enjoying other arts.

Currently, I am looking for My Hero Academia roleplays. I love the story and characters, and at times put a small twists. I am willing to listen to any ideas brought, plots, etc. Feel free to message me. Look forward to hearing from anyone :)
Welcome aboard!! :) I don't know much about MHA but surely you'll find many great players here who are into it! ^_^
Welcome to RPR! :D
Icysoul

Welcome to the family!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RP Repository!
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to the community! I am also into MHA, so feel free to hit me up!
Hello new rpr human! I wish you really good luck in finding great rp partners and enjoy ur fantasies! Go and create an impressive world with your partner.
Welcome to the RPR!

I'd be willing to do a MHA rp with you if you want, and to look for more partners try putting a LFRP ad up here or searching for partners here!
Welcome welcome! 💖🤗
Hello and welcome! So glad to see a new face! I hope you feel very at home!

XOXO
Cassie
Raspberry_Beret

Hello!

Welcome to RPR and our wonderful community!

It's so nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy it here, and we are happy you have come here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! You might be able to find what you're looking for in the Looking For RP forum or you could use the search tab to find what you need. Enjoy.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! How did you find us? What about it caught your eye? Inquiring admins want to know! ;)
Hi! And welcome to RPR!

If you're looking for people to join you on a specific fandom, may I recommend making a post on the Looking for RP forum? You will have more replies that way.

And if you are not sure how to do that, here's the site's Guide to beginners

With that, I wish you the best of fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New; Roleplay requests (MHA)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus