Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi Everyone!

Hi, I'm MHAFangirl/Kitty/Sora (You can call me anything as long as you ask me first)! I have been RP'ing for about a year now. I'm more of a chat roleplay kind of person, I'm a fan of LGBTQ+, Fantasy, Romance, Slice of Life, Anime RP's but if you want to do a different kind of RP we can talk about it and possibly do it. I really love roleplay that's focused on the characters and their development. I absolutely love character development over the course of the RP along with how the change effects their relationships with others. I hope to find some roleplay partners and friends along the way!

I'm a cat and dog person, I have an adorable little cream colored Pomeranian, and he's thirteen years old. His name is Chewy, me and my family adopted him a few months ago and we adore him!

I have a wide verity of fandom's I like but my favorites are:
Fnaf
Undertale
Sans AUs
Sander Sides
MHA
High School Musical: The Musical :The Series
Alexa and Katie
The Owl House
Miraculous Ladybug
Fruits Basket (2019)
Hello MHAFangirl/Kitty/Sora and welcome to RPR! I hope you find the RP you are looking for and have a good time. :)
Welcome to RPR, friend! :)
Hiya, Sora! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hi MHAFangirl/Kitty/Sora!

It's so wonderful to meet you, it sounds to me like you have a lot of great fandoms that you enjoy. That's awesome. Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it here because we have a wonderful community!
Dragutin (played anonymously)

Welcome to RPR :)
Hello and welcome to RPR.
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Icysoul

Welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! Glad you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
sarah18394729

Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, Sora! Nice to meet you! I'm open to rp, if you wanna do Miraculous, fnaf, or the owl house, or just a regular rp, since I haven't done anything fandom related in about two years! Everyone I've met so far is amazing, I hope you get the same luck!
pixl.Bee

Heeeeey :>
Hello there and welcome to the RPR family! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Hi, MHAFangirl!

As I'm writing this, I'm listening to that youtube link thing you put on your OOC profile. "Life is a sexually transmitted disease" lol.
Anyway, welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun here, the people here are super friendly.

There's a lot of people on this site that also love LGBTQ+, Fantasy, Romance and Slice of Life RP's. And YES! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT DURING RP! It's usually why my characters are such a*****es at the beginning lol. Chewy sounds adorable btw.

Hope to see ya around,
Kat
CaptainFox

Heya!

Welcome to the site and I hope you have an epic time here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus