Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

lavenderelle

Hi! I'm Elle, my pronouns are she/they. I used to roleplay but stopped about 3 years ago and am trying to get back into roleplay again, so I'm not new but I'm not the best since I haven't roleplayed for a while. I'm mainly into LGBTQ+ Romance and Slice of Life roleplays but I'm willing to try different types of roleplays. I like to plot in advance because I like to have a general direction but characters and their relationships and how these relationships develop are a real focus for me. I'm looking for roleplay partners so if anything here makes you think our interests/writing styles would match, let me know and I'll try to respond ASAP.

Just so you know I'm autistic so if I come across a bit blunt I promise I'm not trying to be and if I don't notice sarcasm I'm not being intentionally awkward. I'm currently doing my A-Levels and can get busy during term time and might take a while to reply, but currently I'm on Easter break so feel free to message me anytime or ask me any questions here!
Hiya, Elle! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Hi Elle, welcome to RPR! I hope you find role-play you like and have fun. :)
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to rpr! Hope you have fun!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Elle! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
pixl.Bee

Hey, Elle, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here, and that you find plenty of great friends and RP partners.
sarah18394729

Hello NEWBIE I am hoping you get this as I want to roleplay with you please use the description down below to make a character so you don't use any character slots or have to delete any characters please and thank you.
Name:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Powers:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Extra information:
Personality:

Also
Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello and welcome to RPR. :)

There is a pretty big community of 1x1 slice of life and LGBTQ+ writers lingering around, so I am certain you will find your niche of partners here.

IF you ever need any help with anything on the website or just want someone to talk with please feel free to reach out to me.
heartsky

Welcome to RPR, Elle! And welcome back to RP!

I'm also getting back into it after a long break. If you need any advice I'd be happy to try and help.

I hope you find what you're looking for! <3
Hello there and welcome to the RPR family! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Icysoul

Welcome, Elle
Greetings, Elle friend! Welcome to RPR!

And Adventure Time I see? I think we'd get along... >:) Have fun!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello Elle! Welcome to RPR and our happy little community. I am very happy you have come and introduced yourself and I hope you have a wonderful time here!
Hallo Elle,

Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your time here, the community here is super nice!

There are lots of people here who are into LGBTQ+ Romance and Slice of Life. And YES! Character development in RP! That's what we like to see! I love your characters so far and their pfp. Did you draw them yourself?

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask someone in private messages or try to type them in the search bar. Sometimes that has the answer you're looking for. There's also some random forum games you might wanna join in on, such as keep a word, drop a word

Your style and interests look cool, we migth even run into eachother in the future!
See ya around,
Kat
CaptainFox

Heya!

Welcome to the site and good luck on finding some people to rp with. Lots of awesome people on the site and with interesting ideas too. Message me if I or any of my characters interest you. Good luck with the rp! :)
Heeeeey and welcome! I hope you will enjoy your time here :)
Hi Elle! Welcome to the site :)

It’s nice to see more ASD faces around, I’m autistic myself and love LGBTQ+ stories as well! We sound like we have a lot in common, actually.

I hope you find what you’re looking for during Easter break <3
Glad you’re here! There should be plenty of stories with LQBT and any other ideas you’d like to write. People are friendly too. Welcome.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiya!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus