Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm new and awkward but I'm trying c:

Howdy ho hi!

I'm super new here and a little overwhelmed since I've only been writing on one website since I graduated high school back in 2015, so please bear with me here.

I'm SunflowerMisery! I am a twenty-three-year-old female who has been writing for well over ten years now. I'm happily married and have been for nearly six years now! <3 I have a cat named Marcy and a dog named Sophie. I live in EST though my sleep is almost always messed up, so I either hit the hay like a grandma, or I'm up until ten AM. There's no in-between lol. I currently do not work so I have a lot of free time, though I do suffer from a severe case of panic disorder/anxiety and depression.

I'm always looking for new writing partners, though I tend to stick with 1x1s! I'm a more lengthy writer. I love to write details of the scenes and really relay how my character(s) are feeling and such! I'm a sucker for romance, sue me! I usually stick to my wheelhouse of female X male pairings as well and I prefer the female role.

I'm super excited to be here! So hello again and feel free to message me! <3
sarah18394729

Hello NEWBIE I am hoping you get this as I want to roleplay with you please use the description down below to make a character so you don't use any character slots or have to delete any characters please and thank you.
Name:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Weapons:
Powers:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Extra information:
Personality:

Also
Well hello to every gender out there my name is Sarah but my Full Name is Katelynn Renee Saraphina Morgan
and I Have been roleplaying on here for a while so I am just here to say my official introduction to any and all players so here we GO!!!!!

Newbies players welcome and hello,
and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to,
and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role on this site
I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and
may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site,
we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.

and for The LGBTQ+ community, I hope you find yourself a happy place here and feel comfortable

and IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY MONTH I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello SunflowerMisery and welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

While looking over your profile I do not foresee us writing anything simply because of genre difference, I do hope you find the plots you are looking for! If you need anything while on the website may it be help with character creation, plot ideas, or just want someone to talk with please feel free to shoot me a message.

Otherwise please enjoy your time here. ^^
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome Sunflower Misery! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

I see you already have a character developed! If you want to know more about what all you can do with these awesome character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Hope to see you around, and Happy RPR’ng!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
ChebaTheBee

Welcome to RPR! :D
Hilarious, SunflowerMisery! Welcome to RPR, we hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Welcome to RPR, friend! :)
Hello there and welcome to the RPR family! :D

f97cc6c9b10b4e4a2ad74ff37431d952.gif
Icysoul

Welcome!
Welcome! If you're ever in need of a rp, I'm always free!
Welcome! So happy to see another friendly face! Please don't feel overwhelmed. I was new here not too long ago and can confidently say that most everyone is incredibly pleasant, polite, and friendly!

I am also more of a story style gal so feel free to look over my profile and/or my characters to see if anything there sounds interesting to you! If not, I am also open to creating new characters as I mostly have female characters so far and am always interested in trying new things. Even if it doesn't seem like anything I have would be a good fit at the moment, feel free to message me anytime about anything. I love making new friends and who knows if through chatting we might discover shared interests we wouldn't otherwise.

Hope you feel right at home here and wish you all the best!

XOXO
Cassie
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Hello SunflowerMisery! Welcome to RPR. It's so wonderful you are here. I hope you find so many wonderful stories and enjoy your day!
Howdy ho hi to you too, Sunflower!

Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, you'll get used to the site soon, though there's lots to explore here on the site!

What breeds are your cat and dog? I myself have a border collie! Collies are so full of energy, it's almost a nightmare sometimes lol. Lots of people here also like to RP romance, in fact, I would go as far as to say that's the most common genre you'll find.

Don't forget to check out the character creation guide as well as the looking for RP forum~

See ya around,
Kat
CaptainFox

Heya!

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy yourself here. The site is full of alot of nice people and I'm one of them lol. If you wanna try an rp I've got characters made and don't mind characters made without a profile as long as you can describe them well in the rp. Have fun with the rp and good luck! :)
Heeey and welcome x3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm new and awkward but I'm trying c:

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus