Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New Player open for RP~

Hey, i am new around here, and looking for anyone willing to RP, casual or an entire story line, both is fine with me.
Message me if you're interested. ;)
A warm welcome to RP Repository, Travis!

I hope you'll find all sorts of fulfilling roleplay here, and the forums are an excellent resource for that - we have multiple places where you can create a thread that requests RP to your liking. "Looking for RP" can make it really simple, and you can give a breakdown of what you're most interested in.

You've arrived in time for Epic Week 2021. There's a lot going on, with mini-games and contests -- I'd check out the Event tab if you're curious!

Enjoy the site! We're glad to have you.
welcome Travis glad your here!
Welcome to RPR, I hope you have fun here!
Hi! Welcome to RPR. The best way to meet people and find games is the forums. Also be sure to check out and get involved in Epic week. Good luck!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hi Travis! Glad you joined RPR
If you are looking for role plays be sure to check the Looking for RP forums
Have fun and welcome aboard
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR, Travis! :D Happy to have you here!

tenor.gif
Welcome to RPR! What genre are you interested in? Enjoy your stay!
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you find a lot of people to have fun RPs with!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome to RPRepository!
Welcome! Hope you find some good stories to write and have lots of fun!
Hello and welcome to RPR.
Hello Travis! That is quite the profile pic you have there XD

If you're really serious about finding yourself a few writers to rp with, I definitely recommend checking out the Find Rp search. It's remarkably useful. Truly a marvel.

And welcome to the community!
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

There's lots to do, and even an event with games, riddles, and puzzles, this year! :) It's called Epic Week, and you can try it out if you wan and have the time. If you wanna chat about characters you can message me some time. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I don't feel like RPing right now, though. If you have a problem, as a moderator or maybe make a bug report! There's also a Help forum, and a nice section of the dropdown menu is dedicated to rules, restrictions, and delightful things. :P I'd like to play a cool fantasy or science fiction RP sometime, but who knows? For now I'm busy, and there's other stuff to do, so we'll see.

That's about it from me for now! Have a great one, be good and follow the rules, and take care of yourself. Thanks for the introduction, bye bye! :) :) :) :P :) ~Shinyrainbowlithogra :) :) :P :D :O ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :D :P XD :P :P :P :P :P :D XD ;) :3 :)
Hello! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New Player open for RP~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus