Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Leather Rebel

Well if this title and the title to my request thread arent hint enough Im something of a metal head and a Judas Priest fan. Anyway Im extremely nerdy and into anime, video games, warhammer and a lot of other things. My job keeps me very busy and is very demanding so I find myself here trying to blow off some steam. Ive been doing online RPs on and off for 10+ years and am just looking for some fun. Im always up to chat as well and hope to hear from you.
Welcome!
ChibiWeeb

Welcome to RPR! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested in RPing.
Welcome to RPR, Lisbeth! :D

a18157bdfc4b50b184fccc66c226d047.gif
Welcome to RPR, i hope you enjoy your stay here and don't break the law~
Lisbeth wrote:
Well if this title and the title to my request thread arent hint enough Im something of a metal head and a Judas Priest fan. Anyway Im extremely nerdy and into anime, video games, warhammer and a lot of other things. My job keeps me very busy and is very demanding so I find myself here trying to blow off some steam. Ive been doing online RPs on and off for 10+ years and am just looking for some fun. Im always up to chat as well and hope to hear from you.

Hi there Lisbeth! Welcome to the site! <3
Rogue-Scribe

Hell Bent for Leather! Yeah! Welcome Lisbeth to RP Repository! It’s nice you found us here! First saw Judas Priest in October 1979 when I aquired free tickets through a radio station giveaway. Yes, that dates me. Rock On!

Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay, and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! To help answer any questions, here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

If you want to know more about what all you can do with these character pages here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the various processes...

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
we welcome you with open arms!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy the site.
MacieLightfoot

Lisbeth wrote:

Welcome to the site!
Hey, welcome to RPR!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR!

You can call me Gal if you want. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.

Regards,
Gaeilge Banrion
Welcome to RPR.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family! We are happy you are here!

bb2796197a039fe030f08dc1c3030ab5.gif
Hello and Welcome to RPR
Welcome to the website, Lisbeth! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm also a fan of Judas Priest, or really any heavy metal. I'm always up for an rp if you'd ever like to.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Sounds cool that you like heavy metal. Do you have a preference for what genre of RP you're interested in? Other than that, enjoy your stay!
pixl.Bee

Welcome :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Leather Rebel

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus