Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Hi. :)

I’m a new user, though I’m not new to RP. I love creating characters for certain roles! I’d like to be able to create new characters that branch out on what I’m used to. So far, I like RPing modern romance the most, though I’m open to different situations.

Personally, I like reading choice stories and listening to new music. I work part time and will be going back to school in the fall after dropping out last year. I’m usually on mobile, though sometimes I will be on my computer.

Have a nice day. :)
Brennan
Welcome, Brennan! Hope you enjoy your time here as well as the people!
Well and please do enjoy yourself ^^
Welcome to RPR, Brennan! :D

200.gif
Heyy! Welcome to RPR, i hope you enjoy your stay here and create many wonderful stories.
brennan wrote:

I’m a new user, though I’m not new to RP. I love creating characters for certain roles! I’d like to be able to create new characters that branch out on what I’m used to. So far, I like RPing modern romance the most, though I’m open to different situations.

Personally, I like reading choice stories and listening to new music. I work part time and will be going back to school in the fall after dropping out last year. I’m usually on mobile, though sometimes I will be on my computer.

Brennan
Hi, Brennan! Welcome to the site! : )
we welcome you with open arms
Welcome to the website, Brennan! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us and I'm always up to rp, or just talk, if you'd like to dm.
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR Brennan!

You can call me Gal if you want. I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome brennen! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange and varied folk! Along with Gaeilge’s fine links, here is a couple more useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide

'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! You will definitely find some like-minded people here. Enjoy your stay!
Hi there, welcome to RPR!!
pixl.Bee

Hello, welcome :) I hope you enjoy your time here
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Akali_Fang

Welcome to the rpr fam!!
brennan wrote:

Brennan

welcome brennan i hope you enjoy being here
Hello Brennan welcome to the RPR FAMILY 🙂
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
A wide-armed welcome to RP Repository!

From what you've written, I do see you enjoy music -- is there a particular genre you're most into? I'm a massive fan of chill/retrowave; it makes me feel like I'm not all there, and somewhere back in time.

I'm a fan of dark RP, myself - violence, anger, medical, magical - with some sprinklings of romance notched in.

I hope you find what you're looking for!
Hello and welcome to RPR, hope you have a wonderful time here.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus