Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hewwo! Pasu here!

Hewwo! Im Nyanpasu! Pasu is new on site but Pasu rp for some time already (few months). Pasu is lewd girl and looking for lewd people~ Obviously Pasu is looking for people that are 18+. Pasu hope to have lot of fun here~ Pasu dont know what she should say more here... Ehhhh... Pasu hope everyone have a nice day/night <3
welcome to RPR we are a great roleplay community and very open too please check out the rules of the site first :D
Welcome to RPR, Pasu! :D Love the way you talk XD

200.gif
Wandering_Mary

welcome, hope you enjoy yourself!
Nyanpasu wrote:
Hewwo! Im Nyanpasu! Pasu is new on site but Pasu rp for some time already (few months). Pasu is lewd girl and looking for lewd people~ Obviously Pasu is looking for people that are 18+. Pasu hope to have lot of fun here~ Pasu dont know what she should say more here... Ehhhh... Pasu hope everyone have a nice day/night <3
Hello! Welcome to the RPR, Nyanpasu! We hope you enjoy your stay here!
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
pixl.Bee

welcome :) I hope you're able to find what you're looking for, and enjoy your time here
Welcome to RPR.
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and Welcome to RPR!!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Hello and welcome to the RPR Family! :D
Primrose-Chan

Welcome!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello Pasu welcome to the RPR FAMILY 😊
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Nyanpasu! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Welcome to the website! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us!
Welcome to RPR

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hewwo! Pasu here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus