Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hi :)

hi :) i’m new here i don’t really know what to do yet but i’m looking for mostly kpop rp but i’m ok with anything :)
Hiya! Welcome to RPR! I'm a kpop fan myself, but don't rp kpop. But I hope you enjoy your time here ^^
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you luvgguk! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR, luvgguk! :D

200.gif
luvgguk wrote:
hi :) i’m new here i don’t really know what to do yet but i’m looking for mostly kpop rp but i’m ok with anything :)
Hi there, welcome to the RPR, luvgguk!
Hello and Welcome to RPR!! I am free to do any Rp
hello welcome our community is very friendly and open
Wandering_Mary

enjoy yourself, and I'm welcome to any RP. if I don't know it I'll be willing to learn
Welcome to the website! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me.
Welcome to the RPR FAMILY 😊
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Welcome to the RPR family! If you have any questions about getting started please feel free to ask :)
Welcome to RPR!
🌈Hi and welcome to RoleplayRepository!🌈

Name is Cassandra and I'm so glad seeing new people here almost every day! This site is excellent for roleplaying and I think everyone can agree! Anyways I hope you enjoy your stay and If you ever want to roleplay check my acc and hmu! see ya later!
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, luvgguk!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.
Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
Hello here :D
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do and find what you're looking for. If you need any help navigating through RPR, you can always ask someone or visit the help bar at the top. I'm sure everyone will be glad to assist you. With that, enjoy!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hi :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus