Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings Everyone!

Hello everyone! names cassie and this is my second account. After a long while of inactivity, i deleted my old account but couldn't help myself cause I love roleplaying and this site so much so this is my brand new start! If you like:

🌈E-girl/Grunge Aesthetics
🌈Glitchcore/Rock/Pop music
🌈Are LGBTQ+ OR just an ally
🌈Like art
🌈Like Anime and Manga
🌈LOVE VIDEOGAMES
🌈Want a roleplay including all of the above

Dont hesitate to dm me! I'm glad I'm back rpr! OwO
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome back to RPR, Cassie!
MacieLightfoot

CassandraCass wrote:
Hello everyone! names cassie and this is my second account. After a long while of inactivity, i deleted my old account but couldn't help myself cause I love roleplaying and this site so much so this is my brand new start! If you like:

🌈Like art
🌈Like Anime and Manga
🌈LOVE VIDEOGAMES

Welcome to the site! Inbox me... let's plan out a possible RP. Let's see what we can create.
Greetings and welcome to RPR, CassandraCass! :D

Ooh, if you ever want, I'm up for a band RP... I have a few OCs in a rock band ^^

200.gif
Wandering_Mary

welcome, I don't have any OC's that would fall into any of those categories, but I can change them at will, so there is that, and welcome (again)!
welcome back!
Welcome back to rpr and enjoy your time :D
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR. I sincerely hope you enjoy it here and find exactly what you want, whether it's a good friend or a roleplay partner who shares your interests.
CassandraCass wrote:

🌈Like art
🌈Like Anime and Manga
🌈LOVE VIDEOGAMES

Hey there, welcome back to the RPR! We welcome you(again) with open arms! I also love the fact you like Glitchcore!
Welcome Cassie to RPR ROLEPLAY FAMILY ☺
Welcome Cassie to RPR ROLEPLAY FAMILY ☺
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
welcome
Welcome to the site, Cassie! I'm Asher, it's nice to meet you. I hope you have a great time with us! I'm always up for an rp if you'd like to pm me, though after sometime today I won't be on until August.
Welcome!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Cassandra Cass! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! :D
Hey there, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings Everyone!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus