Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi...

Hello. I'm brand new to the site. If anyone wants to RP, tell me. I'm almost always available. Y'all can just call me Kana. Hope to see you 'round!
welcome to the site we're glad you joined the community
ChibiWeeb

Welcome to RPR, and I'm always open too lol
KanaRayKryze wrote:
Hello. I'm brand new to the site. If anyone wants to RP, tell me. I'm almost always avalible.
Welcome to the site! We greet you with open arms :)
Welcome to RPR, KanaRayKryze! :D

200.gif
Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR. If you've got any questions, check out the help section of the site, and see if your question's been answered. If not, ask one yourself and the wonderful people here will be quick to help. If you need someone to chat with, i'm always here!
tenor.gif
Wandering_Mary

welcome and enjoy yourself here!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome! Please enjoy it here.
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! So glad to have you with us on the site. :)

Do you feel comfortable telling us a bit about yourself? Maybe you could tell us stuff like... What's your favorite subject in school? What's your favorite RP genre? What do you hope to find here?

There's lots of things to do and try here, so if you have questions or curiosities, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If that fails, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Hello hello and welcome! I hope your enjoy yourself 🤗😜
Welcome to RPR!
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
welcome
Hey there, welcome to RPR!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find this site a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! RP Repository is a good place to store your characters as the pages are the best on the net! Here are a couple links that may be useful in your journey here!

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
Hello! :)
KanaRayKryze Topic Starter

Wow. People are so welcoming here. Not like on some of the sites I used to use.
giphy.gif
Raspberry_Beret

Welcome to RPR, KanaRayKryze!

I just wanted to say welcome and thank you for joining our community.

Here are some things to check out once you get settled in:

Do you want to join a group? Check here for everything on groups!

Do you want to know where to find an RP? Check here for where to place and find Looking for RP Ads!

Are you looking for ideas on how to create a kick-butt character profile? Check out this guide!

I am so happy you joined us, and I wish you a wonderful time with RP and stories.
Heya, welcome to the site!! :0 Hope you have a great time here!
056c584d9335fcabf080ca43e583e3c4.gif

HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
I'm Hibari and it's nice to meet you.
Stay safe and take care always! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus