Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Character to Have a Conversation With!!

I had a fun idea!!

What if you could choose one character from the person above you to have a conversation with? Who would you choose and why?
Other people from dimension D. I want to know about the dimension they're from.
Probably Kurumi. It would probably have to do with the whole Robin Hood mentality about crime. She won't target just anyone, but those with a deplorable moral outlook. Or rich guys?

It would also be interesting to understand why or what motivated her to be a hitwoman in the first place. 🤔
John Watson! He feels the safest of the bunch.
I would have one with Connor, I love Paladins and for some reason, I like characters with a mouth on them.
TheNightmareSavage Topic Starter

Camoflauge seems like an interesting person. I'd just want to know how he got the name.
I feel as though Sentinel would be nice, his mystery intrigues me
MangoNekros

Looks up
Looks down

I'm actually stumped.
ShadowFlame2022

Clyde Whistler

He seems inserting.
Eevee of course! Who can pass up that cute fluffy fox-u? But our conversation may be limited since all they say is 'Eevee!'
I want to talk to your manager. I think she would have a lot to teach me in the way of clothing and fashion.

Stephanie is a versatile character. I see her coming a long way and I feel like you will do wonderful things with her. Slut beanie included!
nindyaru

John Watson. I'm afraid of the other characters, lol 😆 I think I would love to hear more about his adventure, like that case with matchboxes hahaha
I feel as though Mata and I could have a very long discussion of his dedication to his goddess. (Also, am I meant to take Mango said as offensive? I know my characters are not well developed at all and have basically no information, but... by the Deities, am I confused from that...)
MangoNekros

RussianRxulette wrote:
I feel as though Mata and I could have a very long discussion of his dedication to his goddess. (Also, am I meant to take Mango said as offensive? I know my characters are not well developed at all and have basically no information, but... by the Deities, am I confused from that...)

It wasn't offensive I was just genuinely stumped and my brain shut off lol
MangoNekros wrote:
RussianRxulette wrote:

It wasn't offensive I was just genuinely stumped and my brain shut off lol

I didn't take it that way, lol :D
TheNightmareSavage Topic Starter

Paradise seems like a fun person to talk to!!
It's been said before, and I've oicked him many times in other threads, but Sentinel's a favourite! An interesting skillset and a throw down attitude, would love to know what's on his mind.
Wren mostly cause I think it would be interesting to talk with him and hear stories about what he has been up to if he will share them.
I feel like Juniper would be interesting to talk to - they seem to have had a lot of major changes in their life, and it would be interesting to hear a little from them. I feel they and Sarait would get along.

Off topic, but all your characters are really neat!
I think I'd like to discuss magic with Callum! He seems quite knowledgeable, and I'd love to hear him talk about his adventures or studies. With powerful illusion magic, I'm sure he's got some cool stories to tell or pointers to share!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Pick a Character to Have a Conversation With!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus