Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Does your username mean something?

Well Ali is my name and Revellian is my pen name. Now, I usually go by Revellian everywhere on the internet, but it was apparently taken when I tried to enter it so now I'm AliRevellian. I think it still has a nice ring to it.
"Lleuad" means moon in Welsh. "Amaris" is my name, which means "daughter of the moon". So my username means "moon moon" lol
I just chose Ragemachine because it sounded cool to a young me. I also chose it after my Xbox account name
ragemachine wrote:
I just chose Ragemachine because it sounded cool to a young me. I also chose it after my Xbox account name

Sounds like a name inspired by printers.
Basically my brain is like void at times : )
It's the Japanese translation of my real name and my birth day/my fave number.
i like cookies
I like spiders. If I were an animal, it would probably be a spider
nindyaru

It’s my real name
murdering trashcans is a hobby, yo.
Garnaal's the Dutch word for 'shrimp'. Gave myself that nickname during ye early ole years of high school, purely for banter. Guess it grew on me, 'cause you betcha ass that I'm gonna sport this silly name no matter how far in life I get! Who needs a believable pen name anyway, eh? B-)
ChebaTheBee

The "Cheba" part of my username (which is how I generally go by online) is basically a kiddie name for bees (in slovenian I believe???). So my RPR username is basically BeeTheBee. :v
My very first MMO character back on Ultima Online in the 90s was named this and it stuck.
KateLand is my actual name, and TheLandOfKate was given to me by a friend in high school. It just stuck.
Ardent_CanisLupus

Passionate wolf! Or something like that at least!
I made this account when I was a wee 19yo and just liked the edgy sound of
Quote:
noun: libertine; plural noun: libertines
1. a person who behaves without moral principles or a sense of responsibility
2. a person who rejects accepted opinions in matters of religion; a freethinker.
It stuck though. I debated changing it to Libertalia (after the pirate colony) or just Lib, but every time I get close to doing so, I get too sentimental.
DazzlingDragon is a shortened version of my artist handle, Dazzling Dragon Studios, which is itself an extension of the name of my 'sona, Dazzle. It all comes back to me being an as-of-now barely closeted furry and, even less secretly, a dragon fanatic ^^ I chose the name "Dazzle" in particular to give the full title some alliterative appeal.
Auberon Moderator

Auberon is one of the origins of my birth name, Aubrey. While I don't really go by that anymore (you can call me AJ :D), it seemed best not to change up my username and confuse the community since I'm a mod. Besides, I still like the meaning of it (same roots as Oberon, king of the faeries).
My kitty's name!
I love learning new, cool sounding words...so I just researched some and this is what I came up with

Ethereal is just a word I like in general, and the image it conjures in my mind. Almost like a ghosty mystery type thing. Novaturient is sort of like wanderlust, and typically refers to a desire for major changes, often times in travel.

I liked the sound of the two words together, and that's pretty much it!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Does your username mean something?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus