Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather... (IC)

“I may not look the part right now, but I can already fly. Breathing underwater…could be nice. I wouldn’t mind spending an afternoon at the bottom of a lake, if only…” she shudders slightly. “…i-if only I knew what I’d run into down there.”

“Would you rather….hmmm, would you rather give up your eyesight or your hearing?
Calypso and Kairo (played by GingerHades)

"My hearing. I'd rather not hear anything than listen to a bunch of annoying chatterboxes..." Kairo glances at his mid-section. "Especially YOU, Calypso!"

"Would you rather eat something undercooked or burnt? And no, I didn't make this question up, Calypso did. Stupid leech..."
"Ew, neither... but if I had to, burnt," Marie replied rolling her eyes in disgust. "What? Raw will give you food poisoning!"

"Okay initiation... would you rather be gagged or blindfolded?"
Emily Williams (played anonymously)

Emily thinks about it for a moment, and then says, "Gagged, I think... I can keep quiet for a while, but it would be scary not to be able to see what is going on."

"Would you rather pursue justice through the court system, or take the law into your own hands?"
Mallory (played by Marin)

Mallory struck a proud pose with one hand on her hip, gesturing with her thumb at her own face. "I'll be Lady Justice!" she announced rather boldly. "If I encounter a criminal or jerk, I'll punish them by putting them in tummy time-out~!" she added, shifting her free hand down to pat her mid-section in a performative fashion. "...Then they can argue their case from belly prison! My brain'll be their judge. And my heart'll be their jury, pushing me to act with compassion and empathy, and to take care of people and rehabilitate them instead of just leaving them to digest." she fondly added, gesturing to her chest. She then settled both hands onto her hips. "And well... the warden in charge of their release will act with discretion. She likes her privacy." she added with a knowing smirk. "...I think I could do a good job~! It's not like anyone actually likes long expensive trials, right? I'd do it for free! And probably faster too." she light-heartedly and perhaps somewhat naively continued, before finishing with an only 70% joking "Hire me~"

"...Would you rather rule through the ability to convince others to do things for you or through the strength to make things happen?"
"Pfft... strength, obviously! Weak people have to persuade. Would you rather spend life in prison or go down fighting?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Having spent a considerable amount of time locked away...I would have chosen to go down fighting in hindsight...saying that I wouldn't have met certain people that I have in my life now if I had died.."

"Would you rather be rich and alone or poor with many friends and family around you?"
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

"I think my occupation made that choice very clear. Alone..." He sighed as he continued to think.

Would you rather hurt your closest friend or help your worst enemy?
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Oh, help my worst enemy for sure. Not because I wouldn't want to hurt my closest friend, not at all; if I gave my assistance to my worst enemy, they'd be beholden to me a favour they will have no choice but to honour. I have my ways of holding people true to their words and recalling what they owe me, you see; an opportunity like that is just something I wouldn't let pass so simply. It's like a small investment; the dividends are just too big to ignore." The warlock tapped at her chin, a cruel smile lifting her lips.

"Would you rather charge headlong into a fight, or defuse the situation with well-placed diplomacy?"
Lex (played anonymously)

"Diplomacy." Lex said simply, not caring to elaborate. "Would you rather have ice cream in a cone or in a bowl?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“Does it really matter? Right now I’ll take a cone of vanilla dipped in chocolate syrup!”

Nina licked her lips at the thought of a dipped cone.

“Would you rather drink beer or wine?”
Flynn (played by Riik)

"Well neither of them sit very high on my beverage preference order. At all. But if you pushed me... beer."

"Would you rather have candy-floss flavoured beer or cake flavoured wine? They'd still taste beer-y and wine-y though."
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Those both sound awful to me, but I guess I'd pick the wine."
"Would you rather dance every time you move, or sing every time you speak? Either way, you'll be really great at it, so that's a bonus!"
"I could be good at dancing, you say?" Ollie strokes his bony chin. "I can't dance, but if it means I can, then why not?"

"Would you rather eat nothing but meat for the rest of your life, or nothing but vegetables?"
Hümen (played anonymously)

M..eat.” The creature said, a grating sound of metal scraping against metal emanating from it’s body as it laughed, believing the question to only have one possible answer.

Would rather… teeth… nowhere? Or teeth….. everywhere?
Kt-tk Tktchi'chkt (played by Riik)

"How nuksh edi-eh? I ah-edi haf no teeth. Ny fanksh ah not technicky teeth, oo know. Not in the shane ay hunansh' ah. I think... I hefeh... no-heh."

"Ould oo ahtheh de fuffy oh hahd? Ike... fuh oh an exoshke-eton?"

translation
"How much everywhere? I already have no teeth. My fangs are not technically teeth, you know. Not in the same way humans' are. I think... I prefer... nowhere."

"Would you rather be fluffy or hard? Like... fur or an exoskeleton?"
Caraway (played anonymously)

<Fluffy!> Caraway signed enthusiastically. <Would you rather...> Then the child paused, not actually having a question in mind yet. After a moment, they added, <read comic books, or watch cartoons on TV?>
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

“Uh watch cartoons! Would you rather sleep outside or sleep in a cage with a snake?”
"Outside. I like to imagine that after a long night doing lewd things, I just fall asleep in a field somewhere."

"Would you rather make out with guys or girls?"
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh? Well, either way, a man.”

“Would you rather sail in a ship or fly in a plane?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather... (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus