Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather... (IC)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i'd rather sail in a ship flying in a plane would just result in getting shot out of the sky if i were to fly"

"would you rather use only full auto weapons or semi automatic weapons?"
"Neither. I don't need to use heavy weaponry when I have my own body as an arsenal, doll." Mixie crosses her lower set of arms. "...But if I had to choose, full auto. An automatic shotgun could lead to some gore-filled fun, heheheh..."

"On that note, would you rather fight with weapons only, or fight with only your teeth, nails, and bare fists?"
Zyxarekti (played by Riik)

"Ehehehe! Why bother trying to figure out how to hold a weapon when I can just blast fire out of my mouth? Trust me, my claws and my teeth have done plenty of damage without the need for toothpicks and pea-shooters! Ehehehehe!"

"Would you trade your soul to become a demon in order to obtain power? I... may or may not be offering that opportunity... ehehe... or would you rather spend the rest of your life frail and weak?"
Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

" Another giving delicious deals? Normally I would demand the terms and conditions but since that isn't an option here...I'll happily trade my soul to become a demon"

"Would you rather be born with all the power and abilities given to you or be born like any other living soul, having to learn and struggle to reach your full potential? "
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"I mean having some to start out with is nice, but I'd rather earn it. Most because of the accomplishment I'd feel"

"Would you rather be forced to do something you hated everyday, or not be able to do the thing you love to do?"
Olivia Davidson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

"Defiantly choose being forced into things I don't like.... I hate not being able to do what I love and if being forced into things is the only way I can keep on doing what I love then that will happen." Olivia said, pushing back her long blonde hair.

"Would you rather have to always hop around on one foot or have to always squat?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"My balance is terrible on one hoof so I'll take thighs of steel any day."

Would you rather have to sing everything you spoke or shout everything you spoke?
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Sing, please; I'm rather proficient at that." Without anyone's prompting, she harmonized the words. "🎶Would you rather forsake knowledge for kindness unyielding, or be a font of mastery equal only in cruelty?🎶"
Virgil Sanders (played by Alidal)

He smirked. "I'm already the second one."

"Would you rather get a trillion dollars and immediately die or spend your entire long life poor but happy?"

"Since money means nothing to me, I'd rather be happy. Would you rather have to figure out how to fly as an average human while in the air, or swim, with hungry sharks after you?"
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"Swim with hungry sharks! Sure, I can fly no problem, but uh, you said I had to figure out how to fly as a human. While already in the air. I think I'd be more likely to survive swimming to shore then I am, uh, falling to my death..."

"Would you rather be forced to read a horrible fanfiction for an hour, or forced to listen to someone who can't sing for an hour?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh, give me the trash fiction," Jim said utterly amused. "You'd be surprised how into that kind of garbage-y cheap dime store books I actually am. I mean, have you ever heard of Johnlock? It's so delightfully sordid!"

The crime lord paused, his head cocked in thought. "Hmmm... Would you rather be locked to the wishes and whims of a terrible master and be remembered as such, or accomplish absolutely nothing in life and be forever forgotten?"
Lumina (played anonymously)

There's the sweetness of wisteria and honeysuckle when the white-haired fae appears, leaning against James' shoulder with a wry expression on her elfish face. His query was a challenge to consider; her vanity and pride could never accept being under the thumb of another, but to be forgotten? That sounded equally as wretched. "There is no soul or entity I would ever belong to, so I would rather be left lost to the ages." She decides after a long consideration.

"Tell me, were you to die this instant, would you rather risk being reincarnated as someone or something entirely new? Or take a pact with a strange, unknown entity to continue living this life?" Lumina mused, her honey eyes glinting.
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"Screw it! I have WAAAAAAAAAAY too many things left undone in this life! I'm taking my chances with the Unseelie court or whatevs!"

"Here's an easy one for ya. You rather be Hot or Cool?"
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"Since I'm always warm, I'd like to figure out why everyone doesn't like the cold. So cold!" Five said, smiling, "So would you rather have to live eternally, and watch all of those around you die, or be rejected from your loved ones?" Five read that from a piece of paper, "I don't like these questions..."
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

“I already know how it feels to be rejected by someone … but um anyways enough about that would you rather be in love with someone you don’t know there name or be in love with your best friends brother!”
DJ Scully (played by randomentity777)

"I know that Alberts is always saying that you should never 'covet thy neighbour's wife' or whatever, but the good book never says anything about your best friend's brother. I don't think Fossie has a brother though..."

"Okay, so would you rather have to live in a windmill or a hot air balloon? Might be an odd question but I'm bored of hanging around and I just want to party."
Nayra (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing)

"I'd rather live in a windmill. I prefer the ground over the air."

"Would you rather fight a God... or become that particular god?"

"Umm... technically from where I come from, I'd be considered a god, but I'd rather fight a god. Mostly because I'm lazy and don't want to take over the gods responsibilities." Drans said, "Anyway, would you rather be alone forever, but be strong, or always find allies, but be weak?"
Lumina (played anonymously)

Having lingered about to hear some of the other silly questions posed, Lumina adopts an almost bittersweet expression at the most recent posed. "By virtue of my nature, I will always be powerful and alone, for none live as long as I. However, there is no weakness in one who has many allies, it means they have a strong heart."

The strange, eternal sorrow leaves her then and she taps her chin in thought before speaking. "Let's have something a little lighter, hm? Would you rather live somewhere that is eternally spring? Or eternally winter?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather... (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus