Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather... (IC)

"Havin' a pause button would be really nice! No more rushin' to wolf down a body to dispose of it before the cops show up. How convenient would that be?!"

"Hmmm, would you rather know when you will die, or how you will die?"
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"Such a great question for me. Well. I'm already dead, I knew when I'd die and how I did. I knew because I planned it, and my enemy's are going to take the fall for it. I planned it out deliberately and carefully."

"Would you rather me expose your dark secret or would would do a quick favor for me. A favor that could ruin your life."
A bemused expression briefly lit up the eyes behind the mask, before Cris turned her back Simon. "Y'know, kid, my years as a pirate were never a secret, but! I won't say no to extra fame, it's always good when ol' glories don't die, so uhm...", she looked over her shoulder and mockingly shrugged, "... be my guest?"

"Would you rather have to find your way in a town where no one speaks or writes your language, or in a labyrinth without a soul and only your orientation skills?"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" The frist one would be better if you ask me, I already been through the second one and it wasn't great. "

" Would you either deal with a love crazy vampire or a very hyper teenage group "
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

Pluto's face stiffens at the idea of dealing with another crazy vampire. "Teens would be the better choice, kid's like vampires these days, I think. I could be a rolemodel for them..."

"Would you rather be a daywalking vampire with few powers or a powerful vampire with an aversion to sunlight?"
"A powerful vampire because I'm usually sleeping or at least inside during the day anyways." *Ichigo shrugged.*

"Would you rather be in charge of everyone's dreams except yours or be in control of your own dreams while everybody reams about nothing. No dreams or nightmares, just darkness."
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

" I like the weird randomness of my dreams as they come so I guess I'd want to control everyone else's."

Would you rather go without sugar or without salt?
Piq (played by Min-ya)

"I'd rather go without salt, definitely! I need my hot cocoa in the winter"

"Would you rather drink a potion that shrank you down to the size of a mouse, or one that made you sneeze every time you drink water?"
The masked woman chuckled. "I live off coffee for the most part. So sneezing when I drink water would not be that big of an issue, I'll go with that. I mean... coffee is based on water too, but it's *still* coffee?" Not a tangent that she wanted to get into after a sleepless night at the end of an impossibly long day of board meetings and vigilante patrols - but nonetheless she found herself following the trail of her thoughts,r almost bemusedly so.

"I fear mine's going to be on the boring side, but! Would you rather watch a movie based on a book and then catch up on the literary predecessor, or read the book and then watch the movie to see if it matches your expectations any?"
Christopher Harte (played by Murkysoulwaters)

"I'm not much of a book person so I figure I won't be reading any of those before movies...probably...though, I guess I might read a book at some point."

"It's a bit weird to think but would you rather get abducted by fae or aliens?"
"... huh." Burt paused, flicked an ear and went to look on his phone for the meaning of the word 'Fae'. Because he couldn't be bothered reading all the articles (too many words), he just switched to the images tab... and his eyes were IMMEDIATELY drawn to the first pictures of-

"HOT LADIES WITH WINGS? Yes!!! Kidnap me ANYTIME!!"

"Would you rather go on an axe-throwing or clandestine bike-racing date? ASKIN' FOR A FRIEND!"
Ilyana Allwind (played by Samiakki)

Ilyana puts her clawed hands to her hips, her brows furrowed ever-so-slightly.

"I will have you know that there are hot gentlemen with wings, too. Just you hope it is one of us that kidnaps you instead of the less. . . cooperative fey, yes?"

She sticks out her tongue playfully. Finally, she looked to the paper before her to read the question. Having been deafened was difficult, but she managed to take part. Slowly, her expression shifted somewhat, her lips pursing.

"Uh, hm. I have not seen a bike before, but a race sounds like good fun! Especially ones where you do not have to fly, but it still feels like you are flying."

She raised a finger, smiling good-naturedly.

"Now! If you were lost in dangerous territory while unarmed. . . would you rather be by yourself with a map OR would you rather rely on armed strangers who know the way to get around? The answer is for science. Heehee!"
Paul Sheffield (played anonymously)

"Oh, guess I'll have to stick to the strangers."

"Would you rather drink only tea or only coffee for the rest of your life?"
A'sallit (played by hexblading)

To this, the old man paused and tilted his head. "You make a tough sell. Tea is the preferred item of commerce, but the blood of all who call themselves Thavnairian runs with coffee, before other drink. I'll have to stay true to traditions; fare thee well, o copious amounts of black mint tea. I shall remember you fondly with every cup of coffee I sip."

"For the next misfortunate--would you rather read a lengthy book on academics and digest it by yourself, or do you require a friend to discuss your understanding of the topic at hand together?"
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jess frowned in puzzlement that anyone could choose the first option.

"Together, of course," she said, tilting her head slightly and looking wistfully at the questioner. "Isn't anything boring better when done with a friend?"
A.D.A.M. (played anonymously)

He looked at Jess processing the question. "If it is what I was designed to do, then it is not boring. It is everything that brings me joy in the fulfillment and execution of my programming."

"Would you rather have an artificial friend that truly cares about you. Or a humanoid friend that is artificial?"
Epox (played by X2C)

"They're all the same to me. Just give me a mate who knows how to keep out of my way and knows what he's doing"

"So would you rather have a fast ship or one with massive shields and fire power"
"I would much rather a fast ship," Eleanor nods to herself. "As much as shielding and firepower is tempting, I don't have much use for it. A fast ship may be more helpful with my commute."

"Would you rather be gifted with enhanced strength or enhanced intelligence?"
Epox (played by X2C)

When you are as great as me, you are blessed with both!

Would you rather keep close the friends you have or forget them and make new ones?
Sab's expression flickers with fire; though only for a moment. His affable smile stays fixed, the furthest thing from a rictus.

"Well, mate," he says, "there's summat called loyalty. What kinda bloody question is that?"

Though he's laughing, it seems a nerve has been struck.

"Alright. Would you rather do something awful and nobody knows - or not do it but everyone thinks you did?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather... (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus