Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Rusty roleplayer alert!

Hey, hi!

I'm Gossip, hopefully soon-to-be owner of a spoiled furchild next spring. I've been haunting various rp communities since I was a teenager and started on Menewsha iirc. Back then there was a huge demand for male character and my young self, being pretty nonchalant about that kind of things, ended playing dudes more often than not. Things are a bit more even as far as genders goes now, but I still prefer to play dudes... mostly because I find Himbos and outrageous dumbasses funnier to play than Bimbos and femme fatales... so sue me, I don't care!

I've had a generally awful tie with mental health and motivation since forever, and so I've been on and off hiatuses for about as long as I've been roleplaying. That said, I've been told I'm a pretty snazzy writer and I can even be your spoken French Canadian if you like :). I like dumb stuff, documentaries and obsessively googling random trivia when I'm not daydreaming about my character, random plots or fanfictions I've binge read recently.

Nice to meet chu <3!

Remove this ad

Welcome to the site!
Welcome hope you enjoy it here
Gossip wrote:
Hey, hi!

I'm Gossip, hopefully soon-to-be owner of a spoiled furchild next spring. I've been haunting various rp communities since I was a teenager and started on Menewsha iirc. Back then there was a huge demand for male character and my young self, being pretty nonchalant about that kind of things, ended playing dudes more often than not. Things are a bit more even as far as genders goes now, but I still prefer to play dudes... mostly because I find Himbos and outrageous dumbasses funnier to play than Bimbos and femme fatales... so sue me, I don't care!

I've had a generally awful tie with mental health and motivation since forever, and so I've been on and off hiatuses for about as long as I've been roleplaying. That said, I've been told I'm a pretty snazzy writer and I can even be your spoken French Canadian if you like :). I like dumb stuff, documentaries and obsessively googling random trivia when I'm not daydreaming about my character, random plots or fanfictions I've binge read recently.

Nice to meet chu <3!

Welcome! It's nice to metcha! Hope you enjoy this site! I'm always open for chatting or RP or both in general! I wish ya good luck on here!
Welcome!! Anything you need, you can talk to me
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Hello and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time role-playing and chatting here! Any questions, just ask. 😀
Welcome to RPR,
🎃Gossip!🎃
giphy.gif
HI hi! Welcome to RPR! :) I also prefer playing dudes, I get where you're coming from haha
Everyone here is so kind and understanding, so if you need to go on hiatus, we'll understand <3
Gossip wrote:
Hey, hi!

I'm Gossip, hopefully soon-to-be owner of a spoiled furchild next spring. I've been haunting various rp communities since I was a teenager and started on Menewsha iirc. Back then there was a huge demand for male character and my young self, being pretty nonchalant about that kind of things, ended playing dudes more often than not. Things are a bit more even as far as genders goes now, but I still prefer to play dudes... mostly because I find Himbos and outrageous dumbasses funnier to play than Bimbos and femme fatales... so sue me, I don't care!

I've had a generally awful tie with mental health and motivation since forever, and so I've been on and off hiatuses for about as long as I've been roleplaying. That said, I've been told I'm a pretty snazzy writer and I can even be your spoken French Canadian if you like :). I like dumb stuff, documentaries and obsessively googling random trivia when I'm not daydreaming about my character, random plots or fanfictions I've binge read recently.

Nice to meet chu <3!


Welcome to the site. It's nice to meet you.
Welcome to RPR! <3
I used to be the same in roleplaying males more often, but I feel mine are pretty even too. xD
Random trivia searching is always fun - those oh-so tempting rabbit holes of connected subjects just as much so.

I also had quite a period of role-playing male/male-presenting characters near-exclusively, although now things seem to have balanced out more.

Welcome to RP Repository.
Gossip Topic Starter

Thank you so much for your welcome, everyone!
Oohhh… Gossip! Love the name! :D
Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Gossip Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Oohhh… Gossip! Love the name! :D
Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Why, thank you for the compliment! :*
Glad to see new faces here, And honestly your roplays sound like a blast. Dont be afraid to message me, i havent done too many fun and comedic rps, and you sound like the perfect partner for them uwu
Gossip Topic Starter

WhatIsMyLifeATGA wrote:
Glad to see new faces here, And honestly your roplays sound like a blast. Dont be afraid to message me, i havent done too many fun and comedic rps, and you sound like the perfect partner for them uwu
I'm finishing a therapy rn but I'll be sure to hit you up on that when I'm back in town near Halloween ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Rusty roleplayer alert!

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben