Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Well..I'm not great at flirting and I would't slap anyone unless they did something to me so have a hug!" They said before wrapping their arms around the surprisingly tall man.
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

β€œH-hug p-please…”
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"Ew, what did crack do you you?" he said before giving Riku a nice slap.
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

Ivory gasped "How dare you insult the poor thing then slap him! That's so wrong." They said before slapping Postal Dude- Goin' Postal.
Eita Hanada (played anonymously)

"T-thank you for helping him!" *hugs*
Spamton (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

The tiny salesman would latch onto the person before them's leg, in what appeared to be his attempt at a hug.
"Well, you're an interesting one. How about you come back with me so I can interest you in a 'special deal' of my own?"
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Now that we've officially met, perhaps you can tell me what it is you do for a living exactly."

Greg had nearly forgotten the premise of the game and quickly revised his comment with an added, "over drinks, that is."

Forgive him. It has been sometime since he's been on the field, as it were...
Marina (played by nindyaru)

A human... and a male??

'how could he be so presumptuous in front of me!' She thought.

Marina slapped Greg Lestrade. "Know your place and bow down before me, slave!"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"Well, this is probably going to get me in a lot of trouble with the royals but.... flirt?"
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"Is that a bipedal bear? Only one way to find out!" he said as he gave Yuan a nasty slap
Elner (played by JetFire)

β€œDid you seriously hit a girl?” He growled and smacked the guy for hitting a girl.
"I must say I was expecting something else."
"I was too... ah well I guess I'll let you hug them"
Dark rolls her eyes, "thanks Void," and hugged the person before her
Griffith Madden (played by AliRevellian)

"What the heck-" Griff observed the two. "You're a rather odd duo, I must admit, but I can't say you're so much so that I want to hit you. But I don't want to flirt or hug you much either. Don't ask why, loves, it's nothing personal," he said before lightly hitting them both, then laughing at the action because he found it rather funny anyways.
"Mongrel!" Ollie hissed, his true colours showing. "There's no way in this bloody Underworld that I'm hugging or flirting with some half-human freak."

He delivered a hard slap. "You wouldn't last an hour under my queen's watch. She'd eat you alive."
Takao (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Within the moment, Takao delivered a slap, though truth be told, she’d rather do it with her sword.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

gives her a hug and then is gone
Fumizuki gives Shade a hug. "Fwend"
"I guess I'll be friends... after all I don't know if you are allied with sweden or not but it shouldn't matter..."
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"The tank is talking?!" She gently taps the tank.

Slap

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus