Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Doesn't even hesitate to hug the other tight.
Damien Chase (played by CrystalDisc) Topic Starter

"Hey, darlin'. Did you come from the heavens? 'Cause so did the devil."

A pause.

"...Wait. That's not how it's supposed to go."
A half-surprised raise of the eyebrow was the masked vixen's outward reaction as she tried to decide whether the words were meant as an insult, a compliment, or a weird mix of both. Then, with a snorting laugh, she lightly slapped his arm, but more in jest. "Hah, just get lost... and buy yourself a drink on your way out."
Gaelic (played by Siren_Lullaby)

" you remind me of my auntie. Such a kind hearted being.."

The siren would smile, such fond memories returning as she eyed the other.

" Thank you for reminding me of her."
Gorgutz (played anonymously)

β€œWAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!”

The ginormous Ork stomped in and hugged the mermaid for some reason.
Azura'ellys (played by CrystalDisc) Topic Starter

Five talons scratch the side of the massive ork's face before their owner flutters away.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

A'sraha gave quite the loud 'mrrp!', before practically skipping towards the Draela'ei, before diving into her arms in a hug that lingered long enough to be just shy of being too comfortable, purring the entire time.

But then just as the moment became too much for decency's sake, she just as easily jumped off, laughing, and skipped away.
Zivina (played by Siren_Lullaby)

Not much for flirting or hugging the other contemplated slapping the other but without much thought she gave the girl a simply quick hug that was gone just as quick as it was given.
Carrot Dalgliesh (played by Alidal)

"You, darling, seem like you need a hug." She picks up the poor woman and squeezes her as tight as she can.
Balthazar (played anonymously)

A gentle rub along Carrot's rather long legs suggests a certain feline appreciation. With Balthazar continuing to twine affectionately underfoot the situation appears to become hazardous should the scythe wielder decide to take any steps.

Best give the kitty a treat for his flirtatious efforts in earning their favor lest a faceplant to the floor be preferred.
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

*he smiled happily and picked up the kitty gently and hugged it gently* β€œhello Kitty!”
Olivia Davidson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Olivia wraps her arms around Riku in a hug and gently pats his head, not saying a word for a few moments. "You're like a brother I wish I had...." she whispers.
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

"Why have a brother... when you can have a lover?"

Wink.
"A kind offer, morsel... But unfortunately for you, I already have one!"

Mixie slaps Gary Stu with her upper-right hand, walking away with pride.
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

Yuan gives Mixie the good ol' backhand to the side of the jaw.
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

How about that friendly fight? *He slaps the panda on the back*
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

The woman gave a long, resigned sigh. "Alright, alright! Stay still for a moment." And she leaned in for a hug, squeezing his cinched waist, jumping away right before the length of the hug was more than modest.
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" Hug " Rose said as she turns into her wolf pup from a hugs the person above her leg with her tail wagging non stop
Rachael Macleod (played by randomentity777)

"Ooh, a puppy!" She hugs Rose's puppy form.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

Vincent purrs and stretches its long, skeletal body. It towers over Rachael, smiling.

"Look at you, a mossst heroic and compasssionate upstanding member of sssociety!" It throws its arms wide open and waits. Its long, taloned fingers twitch with anticipation. A thin string of drool dribbles from its toothy grin. "You clearly dessserve a hug!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus