Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

Elle quickly hugs her and then lets go " I am sorry about your late lover. If its helps you can spend time with my dog. She is a very kind and gentle girl. "
"I have two dogs too... well, they're robot dogs. But yours look just awesome!", Cris exclaimed, brightening. She gave Ella a quick hug. "Maybe we can walk them out someday, Joy likes playing with others, be they robot, people or real animals. Nano... he's more stand offish, but likes to play music!"
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" your so cool looking!"

Mimi smiled behind the mask before hugging the other tight. Letting go moving her paw sleeves around.

" Truly and amazingly awesome too!
The titanic mech leaned down and, using his cannons, did his best to gently hug MIMI. "I may never get a hug, but that isn't gonna stop me from giving them to the best of my rustbucket-bodied ability!" he said happily, in a tone that almost didn't sound robotic, but human.
He glared at the man, narrowing his eyes. He then threw a rock at him. Slap.
Clary Fairchild (played by FrostWolf)

Clary looked ar Reverie, she had to admit the guy looked amazing and she twirled her hair around her finger. Flirt

Simply stares at the woman, before slapping her with one of her paw sleeves basically making it smoosh against her face.
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"Hey baby, is your dad a boxer? Because you're a real knockout." Flirt
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"You again?" Sherlock inquired, a spike of annoyance can be heard in his tonality. "I haven't seen poorer observations in sometime. How could you possibly derive such conclusions when it couldn't be further from the truth?"

The detective huffed and added curtly, "Clearly she's a recluse. She has no association with boxers or boxing whatsoever -- your method and attention to detail could certainly use some fine-tuning."

With that, Holmes gingerly thwaped the gnome on the back of his head for good measure.
Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*both of them glared at the girl before them* “we would obviously slap you since what are mere girls used for anyways there nothing but objects in the way” *the two demon twins said*
Kathrine (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Slap, "Pricks, this is why people don't like demons." She said speaking from experience as she was one as well.
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros)

Slap. "I'll have you know that ladies fall head over heels for me." he stated.
Storm (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Hey cutie, are you the sun cause your really hot~" He said as he winked at him.

Flirt

((Are you the sun because im in excruciating pain*))
Side characters (played anonymously)

Storm wrote:
"Hey cutie, are you the sun cause your really hot~" He said as he winked at him.

Flirt

*Akako, Akira, Noriko and Sumiko line up and slap* "He's ours!"
Tamara Anson (played by satans_child)

The guitarist/singer hugged each of them, smiling under her deep slate black mask. " sorry for the sudden hug, heh. just had the opportunity and decided to take it.. haven't had a hug in a while.." she stepped back

Side characters wrote:
Storm wrote:

Flirt

I JUST REALIZED WHAT THIS MEANT XD
Side characters (played anonymously)

Lucifer wrote:
Side characters wrote:
Storm wrote:

Flirt

I JUST REALIZED WHAT THIS MEANT XD

((stoopid XD))
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I haven't ever been mistaken for the other gender before," Sherlock said slightly confused. "This is indeed a first. I think, however, the lot of you would benefit from a sound caning. You are all clearly at a loss. Though arguing with fools only proves that there are two."

Another somewhat more forceful thwap was administered.

Starring upon the other she didn't know what to fo so she settled for the simple, thr kind hug for this one. Seeing how she had no idea what flirt was and well she wasn't one to slap unless needed.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » 💕 Flirt, Hug, or Slap? 👏

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus