Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"You look very hug-able!" She hugs MIMI
Gold (played anonymously)

"u-uhm..." his feathers fluffed up in embarrassment as he hugged them, wings around them as well " I'm sorry..if this is awkward, heh..."
Ryoko (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Ooh, I love your wings! Hugs!!" They smiled brightly as they hugged him, their big fluffy tail wrapping around him as well.
Kimberley gasps. "such a cute little fuzzling!" She squealed before picking them up and cuddling them. "huggles all the way!"
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Oh gosh your dress is beautiful!" Mallory exclaimed in awe, starstruck by the striking visage Kimerley presented. You could almost see herself trying to envision herself wearing it. "...Wanna go out for milkshakes or a movie? My treat." she fondly offered. Flirting it is!
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

A low purr, interspersed by a cascade of metallic clicks escapes Vincent's toothy jaws. "I sssmell a predator in you. Perhapsss, we're more alike than we look."

It rises onto its thin, contorted hind legs and then sweeps into a surprisingly graceful bow. Then, its body melts and molds itself into the spitting image of the woman in front of it. "Mallory" straightens herself, steps forward, and embraces the original in an enthusiastic and incredibly tight hug.

"Oh gosh, thanks for lending me your face! You've got the best taste, girl! I promise I'll give it back later, but I've got something I need to do first. Until next time!" She lets go and makes her grand escape with a friendly wave and wide smile.
"A shape shifter? I wonder... no that would yield the same results I got before," Mary looks at them, "Though since you can mold yourself into any shape, I'm sure you can look however you want," Mary lightly taps... it?... yeah we'll go with that. "I don't feel like hugging right now, and I can't flirt to save my life."
Amelia Charlotte (played anonymously)

"You're a really rare and interesting being, aren't you? It'd be really awesome to have you as my battle ally. It's really rare for me to give someone a hug, but I'll rather hug you."
Noah Chevalier (played anonymously)

Kitty Ears?

Though he'd usually flirt, the blonde finds himself brushing himself off before spreading his arms with a meek smile, eyes wide and pupils blown in amazement. "May I? I hope this is okay...," he keeps the hug brief and proper, barely holding her but he does marvel at the tufts of fur above her head- taking a moment to touch before pulling away with a bashful grin, restraining a joyful laugh with a fake cough. "Please don't bite me,"
MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

" daw that was so sweet!"

Without a moment hesitation her arms wrapped around the other in a tight squeezing hug. Despite the appearance of small and gentle,Mimi, was strong enough to make someone's head pop off if she didn't watch what she did.
A warm and welcoming sound, something not dissimilar to a feline purr but much deeper and slow, rumbles in Zafnir's chest.

"Hold still, little one. I won't hurt you," he says softly, meanwhile very gently headbutting MIMI and wrapping his leathery wings around her, embracing her in a sincere and careful hug.
Chromie (played anonymously)

Chromie gave the fellow dragon a gentle pat on his side and a knowing grin with a wink.
Mallory (played by Marin)

"A pretty girl, fellow shortie, and dragon all in one??" Mallory gushed. "--Hey, have you ever thought about kidnapping someone and bringing them home with you? I'm down~!" she playfully flirted.
Damien Chase (played by CrystalDisc) Topic Starter

Without any warning, Damien saunters up and gives Mallory a hearty slap on the back. "Sorry. I lost a bet," he admitted.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

β€œYou can have a hug..” once contact was made Rene would sniff then quickly retract and snarl at Damien β€œWell thats put me right off..you’re lucky..”
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Alright, if it must be so, you may have one hug." Rosaline sighed, walking up to the creature-- yes, creature, he wasn't normal; she could tell that much. Then two steps before him, she paused to let her face contort, as if she'd bitten into a lemon. "Dear goodness, my good sir, when was it last you had a proper wash?" She said, before spritzing some perfume in his direction. "Att! You're not going anywhere near me with that stink. We'll see you clean first, then you get a hug!"
Gillmour family (played by cri86titanium)

(Wilson)
The ex-noble looked ill at ease as he fiddled with his longbow. He was averting her eyes, a typical trait of his family when they felt nervous about something. "I've heard impressive things about you. And I was curious to see for myself whether... that corresponds to the truth." A shadow of a smile danced upon his elegant, good-looking features. "Perhaps... you would do me the honor to be my sparring partner, one of these days? And afterwards I could buy you a drink for your trouble, if you'd like." It had been so long since he approached a pretty girl, wanting to ask her out, that he felt almost awkward as a flirt.
Ivory would starred such unusual beings and humans alongside one another it was a sight to behold but being the other was human that she could see her tail lashed out to smack him upside the head. Not a fan of humans was she.
Wander (played anonymously)

"You look so... different from anything else I've seen, granted I've seen a lot. It's nice to see there are other non-human beings, although I'm not flirting." Wander wraps a ribbon around Ivory's tail, "I am always willing to give hugs"
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Wander wrote:
"You look so... different from anything else I've seen, granted I've seen a lot. It's nice to see there are other non-human beings, although I'm not flirting." Wander wraps a ribbon around Ivory's tail, "I am always willing to give hugs"
"Hmm, Humans are alright but i think other creatures are cool so.. I'm not really going to flirt. Instead i'll show give a hug instead." Moth said, as he gave a hug to Wander.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » πŸ’• Flirt, Hug, or Slap? πŸ‘

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus