Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newbie here ^^

Hello all ! Newbie onboard and I'm looking for rp partners:)

I'll just put a few things about myself below.

I usually do bx g with me being the g.

My literacy is ranging from semi literate to advanced literate but I mostly mirror my partners.

Usual genres of interest are romance, preferably dark , greek mythology , medieval, drama or supernatural stuff but I'm open to trying others!

I don't have any solid plots as of now but I'll add more when inspiration strikes . You are more than welcome to bring your own or we could brainstorm one if our genres match

Now go on , click that Dm , I don't bite 😏🖤
Hi, welcome to RPR. :) I hope you enjoy your time here and find plenty of great people to RP with.
Spooky_101

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝙿𝚁! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗.
ShadowFlame2022

Welcome to RPR, Hope you have a great time!
Okuyasu

Heya Astrid! Welcome to the RPR! Please do enjoy your time here. ^^
Welcome to RPR,
🎮Astrid!🎮
giphy.gif
Welcome to RP Repository!
DevinGardner

Hey Astrid nice to meet you glad you join ed the RPR I hope you find what your looking for and I make take you up on a rp we will see 😁😁
-nova-core-

welcome to RPR!
i hope you have an awesome time here and maybe we’ll roleplay at some point :)
Hello welcome to RPR I hope you enjoy it here and I hope you’ll have a good time here our community is very friendly to everyone!
Welcome to the site! I hope you find what you are looking for <3
Welcome to RPR FAMILY 😊
Welcome, sorry mine was late, but hope you enjoy yourself! If you want to RP just ask if you want to.
Hi. :) Don't forget to check the pins in the LF sections, and don't feel shy about requesting mods if a partner makes you feel uncomfortable. It's sometimes pretty easy to cross those lines especially with darker material...
Hello Astrid and welcome to RPR! :D
Hello, and welcome to RPR, Astrid.
Welcome to RPR, Astrid!
Mina Moderator

Hey Astrid! Welcome to the RPR! I hope you find lots of nice plots to get into here! <3
The LFRP forum is a great place to introduce yourself too, or even find someone who's posting similar interests! It's amazing how many members might have stuff in common with one another. Happy hunting :D
Hello, and welcome to RPR!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. To help you out, I've compiled a list of some useful links to get you started. Don't worry, you can take your time and browse them at your own convenience.
Forum Rules
This should be your first step. Make sure you know the rules of what things are and aren't allowed. They're pretty simple to follow and are there to make sure everyone has the best time possible.

New to Roleplay?
This will explain what roleplay is, and some of the basics to help you understand it better.

Getting started
Explains what RPR is, how to create a character, and how to find an RP to join.

Character Creation Guide
This goes into more depth on how to create and edit a character profile.

Creating Kickbutt Character Profiles
This will give you tips on how to spice up your character profiles to attract more potential RP partners.

Find RP
If you already have a character created, this is where you can go to seek out an RP to join in.

Looking for RP
If you have an idea for your own RP and want to find someone to join it, this is the place to post. Try to add as much information as possible so your potential RP partners know exactly what you're looking for.

Help Database
There are plenty of other very helpful articles here that I didn't link. When you have time, have a browse through it to see if there's something else you think might be of use to you.
If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is very friendly and will help as much as possible, so don't be shy! I hope you have a wonderful time here and find tons of amazing people to create awesome stories with. :)
Astrid Topic Starter

Thank you ! 🖤

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newbie here ^^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus