Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Ollie (played anonymously)

((Don't feel bad! I just typed "bork bork" into the character creation wizard and showed up XD))
Wander (played anonymously)

((I think I was the only one with a solid character concept in my head))
"I cannot say I'm familiar with such a place, although if my work allows, I would most enjoy visiting your home world Wander." He said, gazing about the party once more, catching the gaze of Byrd for just a moment. She's a bit like me. Staying out of the way
(( I made mine the night before, so yeah))
((I've had this guy cooking up for a while. I only slapped this character together this morning hahaha))

"I'm sure you can find you way there, after all a skeleton of a human appeared in front of me on day, and talked to me as if it has always done that"
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

(( I was too lazy to make an entire new character so this is just an alias I suppose 🤷 I was up till 4AM drawing his mask though so I think I put in a decent effort ))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

(( @Asmodeus, oh noo, I love your oc's profile! part of the fun of this event, at least to me, is that there's no pressure to come up with something elaborate haha. I threw mine together in a couple minutes myself :p ))
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

((I made the profile like a week ago in under 5 minutes just improvising everything, there was little to no thought behind it beforehand and I hadn't touched it since that day lmao))

((well then))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess, being the ultimate hostess, looks deeply impressed by the pen dragon. As someone who appreciates social graces, she can appreciate what a useful - and polite! - object this is. "My my, such talent and wit, and generosity too!" She did not ask for or accept gifts when it came to her own parties, but she nods to herself in thoughtful satisfaction.
Rhens shuddered slightly. "Hah, I suppose your world has many paths to it." He said with a chuckle.

"yeah, but at least it was clothed"
Ollie (played anonymously)

"Oh I AM a good boy!," Ollie responds to Light Raygun, seeming utterly delighted that she would notice so quickly the obvious truth of the matter. "My name is Ollie! I'm a dog, and I'm a very Good Boy, and it turns out that I can talk! Who are you?" His tail thumps against the floor, quickly losing interest in the pen dragon as it doesn't appear to be going to lead him on a merry chase around the room. Instead, he sniffs at Light Raygun, trying to learn all he can about her.
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

"Thank you, i'm flattered you think so" she said with a smile, "Oh I would love some actually, having wine on an empty stomach was a bad idea so i need to fill up quick" she ssid and chuckled lightly. Suddenly she swiped the air and a at appeared in her hands as she took some shrimp to eat.

"Shrimp is one of my favourites actually, hard to go wrong with it" she said as she started eating, making sure to eat it properly. Acting as if she didn't just make a plste appear out of thin air.
he noticed the person next to his friend and then smiled. " hello! I'm pan, pan pipes folly" he said as he stuck out his hand. " its every nice to meet you, especially someone who looks so nice off of the back" he said, trying not to sound weird

Wander chuckles, watching the dog running around.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

it was then that Anul's stomach rumbled, ah the folly in her choice of mask, or, was it? with a quick zip she pulled down the bottom half revealing only her chin and pink lips, yet nothing else of her face, it was after placing the bottom half in a pouch that she would gather up a small plate of meats and cheeses from which to feed on. "If anyone cares to do so. please help yourself to the pen dragon. I'm quite proud of it and would be honored should someone take it home and make use of its capabilities." she would nibble upon her food with precise care so as not to make any unsightly messes.
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

Asmodeus's eyes widen as a plate appears out of thin air, posture straightening as he watches her with a surprised grin. "That's an interesting summon," he chuckles, never having seen someone summon a plate. "Everyone here has such interesting abilities it seems," the demon doesn't really plan on showing his off, pretty sure that playing with fire will get him kicked out, and card tricks aren't that appealing.

Once again he takes a gulp of none existent booze before seeming to realize the glass is empty, lifting it to the light and squinting with a whine. "Dang...," He doesn't move to leave though, seeming entranced by Hoshiko's cape still.

"You know if you drink enough water afterwards I think that you can get away with drinking on an empty stomach," the man argues now as he taps his foot, letting the tray lean on him a little without spilling it all over his expensive leather.

Wander walks over to Anul "I think I could make use of it, especially with christmas coming up. After all There are 2 people in the family who write a lot of letters."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus