Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Wander (played anonymously)

Wander gives up on the muffin for a bit, seeing a person in a red feathered mask, interesting choice of mask
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

((thank you!! <3))
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"I can't wait to see what it is," the Duchess says to Anul with clear warmth and real anticipation. To Asmodeus, she shakes her head faintly when he queries whether dogs can have wine, subtly drawing a finger across her throat to indicate that wine is quite deadly to dogs. Luckily, the dog has already gone tearing off after the musical chimes. Her sharp golden eyes alight quickly on the newcomer Flightless Byrd, but she does not yet call attention to them, as they seem to have their own method of assessing the party and deciding how to join in.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Okay, hopefully see you later Sentinel. We'll be going for quite awhile yet today :D))

"I forgot how fun parties are... if you have the right people you find."
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie dances around Anul, panting with excitement. He can't wait! Will the next invention be just as much fun as the last one?! Will he be able to chase it?! The suspense if SO FUN!
"Is it strange of me to say that this is the first party I've been to in my memory?" He asked absently. He felt somewhat awkward here, but Wander's question about his book had helped him relax. He enjoyed their company, even if it was only for tonight.
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko then snapped out of her trance and looks over "Oh hello!" She greets and lets out a let chuckle at his question "oh no actually, It was given to me by my mother before I set out travelling, it's a common accessory where i come from" she explained casually, as if a, assumably magic, cape that seemed to always change colours was something normal

"I'm Hoshiko by the way, nice to meet you" she was about to extend her hand out for a handshake before noticing how full Asmodeus' hands were right now "You seem pretty busy" she remarks amusedly

"So where do you come from? Because I'm sure I'm not in my world. Oh well, at least I'm enjoying myself."
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Byrd spots the curious little creature with white and pink fur, giving them a small smile and a nod; the Duchess catches her attention as well, and she gives the hostess a graceful half-bow of acknowledgement before continuing in her slow circling of the area.
pan laughes as he want he watches his friend. he smiled a wide smile. he decided that it would probably be good to stick around his dog friend, making sure that he was okay. and what else did the elf have to do anyway.

Wander nods at Byrd
"Ah that's a difficult question. This isn't my world either. I suppose..." he paused for a moment, ruminating on his past. "...I suppose you can call the world Sorenil." He finally said, finishing off his muffin. "Although I have not been back there in many years."
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

"Ah, a gift from mother, I see," he nods faintly, lifting the empty glass to his lips as if there is anything in there, there isn't, he swallows anyways. He might be a little buzzed. "Well it is beautifully crafted, the colors are," he pauses, trying to think of a word as red fingers tap along his glass. "Exquisite," he decides with a chuckle.

"Asmodeus," the fake name sits well on his tongue, his smile warm and welcoming. As she extends a hand he looks down, clicking his tongue before he clinks his glass against her hand delicately. "Nobody seems to want any shrimp, but you could say that," the man hums cheekily.
((I've already got like 8 tabs open for all these characters I'm seeing haha))
'There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of...' as Shakespear had said, and so when she received the unusual invitation to a masquerade event that promised to be... literally otherworldy, she decided that maybe, she'd give it a try. After all curiosity killed the cat, but no one ever said anything about foxes.

When she arrived, clad in a more ornate kimono than usual, the red fabric decorated with gold-trimmed roses, and the ever-present vixen mask concealing her face, the place was already getting quite crowded. As she had suspected from the words of the invitation, all kinds of guests were present - some more ordinary, some definitely alien looking even to her eyes.

But the first one to stand out was a Golden Retriever that she nearly ran into the moment she crossed the doorway. Perched on the dog's head was a red Santa Claus hat.

'... No matter where I travel to, it seems I'm just a dog whisperer', she thought with amusement, already kneeling down to tickle Ollie's ears. "Hey, who are you, good boy?" she asked.

"Ah alright, I come from the pokemon world"
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"this final creation took me ages to create. such fine clockwork did it take that I was afraid it would not be done in time, but here it is." she would place upon the table from a little pouch on her hip a mechanical dragon. "this.. took me three years to design to my own standards. but, it is very fortuitous that it was completed when it was. My dear friends, I present unto you a pen dragon, they are a handy friend to help with scribing work." or the creative process she would tap its head three times. " click, click, clikclikclikclik the mechanical being whirred to life and spoke with the most posh feminine voice.

"well hello there darlings, I am happy to assist, what might I do for you today?" Anul would smile ever so warmly. "I'd like you to write something down for me." she would say, offering up a bit of paper. Can you write for me" she would lean down and whisper the words for the dragon automaton. in response it would pen a thank you letter for the duchess whom had thrown this party. "thank you." tap tap tap, and with that the dragon turned off, curling up to be palm sized. "it feeds from a magically created well of ink with which to write. it also has somewhat of a mind of its own, though the more you interact, the more it learns, the smarter it gets and thusly, the better it can help you."
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

(( I've just been clicking in and out of the profiles haha. I feel bad for not putting much on mine but it was quickly made, I've never attended one of these ))
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

((i threw mine together in under five minutes. the machine concepts are off the top of my head XD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus