Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hearing the more logical arguments she lowers her sword but keeps it clutched, she isn't one for violence but bad vibes set her off veeeeery easily.

If she feels a person has the energy of a threat she won't hesitate to bring out her blade, this just so happened to be one of those circumstances though she should've thought it throught more this time.
Rhens looked over at Byrd and gave an approving smile. He relinquished the Duchess' arm, although he did not pull back. He was ready to restrain her once again. "The wise shall hear both sides." He said to Byrd with a knowing smile.
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

Second Duchess purses her lips, narrowing her eyes and looking around at everyone who was so hostile to her. But very slowly, she sets the rose back down. Not really on the table, just above it, since the rose hovers magically. "Very well. You'll all hear me out? And if you believe my story, will you come to MY party and abandon the soiree of a thief?"
Wander (played anonymously)

"Sure," Wander says, "Though for me you'll have to convince multiple people."
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"depends on whether or not your case is... believable. I'd like proof."
" yes, I will" he said as he went to them. " and I will play for free" he said to them after that
"I would rather that an agreement be made. I believe that both of you seek the same thing, so it would be best if both parties may become just one."
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

"That sounds fair," Asmodeus nods to the second dutches now as he brushes off his leather vest with a deep sigh. The man is interested in going where the party is, or well, where the food and easy money is. "You better spin a high tale,"
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie followed behind pan nervously, his tail held low. He wasn't really sure what was going on, but he could tell that everyone was suddenly tense and not feeding him anymore.
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

"If you have ample evidence then yes" Hoshiko said simply "I'm not an unreasonable person, it's hard to trust someone who barged in but if you have evidence to prove your claims and if your story is believable then sure I suppose i will go" she concluded
Ollie wrote:
"Hello Cris!"

Ollie's ears slide back on his head in an expression of great worry as he learns that the newcomer is bad. Who would want to be bad when you could be good and get treats and pats? "Should I bark? I can bark!"

The masked vixen looked up in the direction that had caught Ollie's attention, curiosity flickering behind the mask. "I'm not sure it's a good idea..." With magic unleashed there was nothing easier than getting caught in the crossfire and she wouldn't wish that on a poor guest who was just doing his best to be the good boy that he was. But if nothing else, the troublemaker doppelganger to the host seemed to be detained - for now at least.

"I can see why it'd be a problem to get who's saying the truth..." she mused, almost to herself, noticing how virtually identical the two Duchesses were.
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Byrd nods gently when some of the others agree with her, returning Rhens' smile with a small one of her own before looking again at the second Duchess. "Sounds reasonable to me," she affirms calmly.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"W-what did I miss...?" Elliot finally sauntered over toward the group, rubbing their eyes and yawning wide. They blinked at the sight of the doppelganger. It was generally quite difficult to work out exact details from such a low height, but from this position.... "Hey, why are there two of you? What's... what's going on....? Is this more magic...?"
Wander (played anonymously)

Wanders teeth stop glowing, "I guess so"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess continues to look worried, but she relaxes very slightly as tensions seem to be easing and there looks like less danger of actual combat breaking out at her party. "My tale is simple - I tend the rose of hospitality all year, trimming all but the most beautiful bloom so that it will grow as beautiful and powerful as it may, and on the appointed day I pluck it and perform the ritual to make this gathering possible. It is my duty. I must do it, or the winter will be colder and harder than ever. I didn't steal anything, and I don't know who you are."
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

Asmodeus's gaze drops at the sight of Elliot, immediately crouching and lifting them without a word. He doesn't put them on his shoulders though, instead awkwardly holding them under the arms like Simba.
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The claws of digitigrade feet click against the floor, though they otherwise belonged to a rather humanoid guest, donning an elaborate costume. Abruptly, they stop, seeing the commotion going on. Their head canted, beads from their long ears swaying.

". . . Well then. It appears I've shown up at a bad time. . ." Their mask faced Elliot as they approached. "You and I are on the same page, looks like. Been here a while?"
Rhens nods silently, looking to the second duchess. "And you? What is your story my friend?" He asks, resting a gentle and friendly hand on her shoulder briefly.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I was... sleeping..." Elliot addressed the newcomer, squirming somewhat in Asmodeus's grip, not quite finding it entirely comfortable, but appreciating the opportunity to see from a better angle too much to complain.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

Anul would take in the first duchess's tale, then shift her attention to the second, the mechanical spider still right up in the anti duchess's face. ready to utterly ruin a dress with glue and confetti.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus