Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"then by all means my dear friend." she would hand it over. instructions are on the tail." and thus, her last gift had been given, she was smiling all the more brightly knowing that some would go home with something that might serve them for years to come. not to mention the free advertisement it provided far and wide.
Wander (played anonymously)

"Thanks, it'll make a great christmas present for them." Wander gingerly takes the pen dragon, and puts it on his back, walking back to the edge of the room.
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

A portal opens in the middle of the party, and a blast of icey air and billows of snow come swirling out of it just before a figure emerges. What figure? Why, it's another Duchess! She looks precisely like the first Duchess, although there is more snow piled on her hair and shoulders, as if she has been walking through a blizzard. And this one seems much less happy to see everyone than the first Duchess is. Scowling, she marches over to the table where the magic rose is displayed, reaching out to take it.
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko chuckled at his reaction "oh i can definitely summon more than just plates" she remarks "but yes, I hadn't expected to see so msny unique people here, not that I'm complaining, this is the most fun I've had in centuries!" She said and laughed lightly, letting somrthing slip which she didn't mean to "oops" she muttered

"Oh um, would you like some more wine?" She asks trying to change the subjecf before he asks about what she just said. She swiped the air again and suddenly two glasses of wine appeared in her hands, she handed one over to Asmodeus and kept the other for herself. Her cape seemed alittle more agitated as she got nervous, she didn't want to divulge too much yet she couldn't help but let things slip every now and then

"Good to know, might have to chug a bunch of water after this" she says and laughs

"I don't think you should take that ma'am," Wander says, suddenly behind her, "After all it was put here for a reason, not just so someone can take it."
he smiled before walking off to the main table and then sighed as he looked at the person near the rose. " heya, I think that is important" he said to himself as he looked at them

((talking about anti-duchess))
Rhens perked up immediately, having fallen into something of a slumber. The second duchess was very clearly different to him. His eyes glowed cyan and magenta as a spectral limb extended from his own left arm. It reached forth and gently swatted the second duchess' hand away from the rose. "I don't think that is yours to take." He said, somewhat more loudly than he intended.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot shivers, coming to at the drop of temperature. Groggily, they glance at the candy they had been snuggled up around and elect to hide it away in a corner to finish later. With a yawn and a stretch, they saunter back into the party, hoping that everyone had forgotten about how they had been so thoroughly upstaged.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess turns to greet a new guest as a portal opens, but for the first time, she seems quite taken aback, her mouth falling open as she sees another version of herself arriving? But this party is open to the multiverse, so perhaps it isn't as impossible as it seems at first. But when her dopple goes to take the rose, she gasps, "No! If that flower is removed from this place or destroyed, I won't be able to maintain the magics that make this gathering possible! Everyone would be sent home immediately! Stop her!"

"Alright," Wander looks at her, all humor gone from his eyes.

one of his ribbons starts to glow a pinkish purpleish, "Step away if you wish to live"
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

"Not mine to take!" scoffs second Duchess. "It was always mine! It was stolen from MY party and brought here so you could have your own party! If anything, you should all come with me back through the portal so I can show you a proper good time." She snatches the flower.

"You screwed up," an orb appeared and it was fired, almost instantly.
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"naughty naughty." she would whistle loudly. "bartholomew!" skitter skitter skitter came the horse sized mechanical spider, crawling over a balcony. with a snap came the creature firmly perched between the anti duchess and the flower. its mandibles opening in sharp pointy spikes all angry like. eight red lenses focused in on the trouble maker with a less than friendly gaze. though this was somewhat offset by a tophat upon the mechanical arachnid's head.
pan took out some hedge clippers from her bag and went over to the person and then felt something. " flip!" he said as he looked at the person
Rhens floated towards the doppelgänger as she snatched the flower. Immediately his cloud expanded without warning, and a second limb shot out to grip her wrist tightly. "Set it down now. I wont ask a second time." His words were much less friendly than before.
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie looks thoroughly confused. But also very interested. He wags his tail uncertainly at the sudden commotion around him, peering at pan for some explanation or help.
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Just from the vibe alone Hoshiko could tell that the anti-duchess was bad news. She reached behind herself, clutching something, which, if close enough would clearly be a handle of some sort.

Upon hearing the actual Duchess' words Hoshiko pulls the object out, it was a sword, a white sword with purples and blues mixed together into the blade and handle. Hoshiko pointed the Lodestar, her sword at the anti-duchess "back off, and leave, if you want to live of course"
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Byrd has finally stopped her circling and come nearer to the center of the area, where the second, snow-doused Duchess had grabbed the lovely petaled centerpiece of the masquerade. She seems intrigued by the gung-ho actions of the others, but doesn't make any moves yet herself -- she's far too confused to make any accurate judgements of the situation yet.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus