Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Saved Character's (played anonymously)

He doesn't bring too much attention to Hoshiko's slip, smile tightening as his eyes lid. Centuries? She doesn't appear that old. Then again, time works differently in some places, he remembers. He is tempted to call her an old lady but instead he just nods in thanks to the new beverage, struggling to grasp everything in his hands.

He's only taken a few sips before chaos seems to break loose, the blond setting his platter aside on the table, about to interject but seeing all the people he just stands there, taking a long sip from his drink.

"Hoshiko, I think I need another," he jokes with a groan, lifting his glass as he smiles back to her. He's sure all will go well, the man standing by. Soon though he watches as Hoshiko too goes on the offense, watching greedily.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess' expression twists at the accusations of the Anti-Duchess. "What? I am no thief! I grew the rose of hospitality myself, as I do every year!" She begins to approach where the kerfuffle is happening.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

As everyone hurries to respond to the new threat, Elliot wanders past, mildly gesticulating in confusion with their arms as though replicating some kind of meme.
" look Ollie, this person is badddddd, and even though I don't have magic I'm going to try to fix this" he said as he looked at his friend
Wander (played anonymously)

Wander starts to move back, clearly reading a charge, as his teeth get a sharper purple glow.
Rhens stepped closer to the snow doused duchess. "If you truly wish to experience what this rose is capable of, then allow it to remain and allow your guests to this place. A good time is all we seek yes?"
((Oh cool writing habits. A man with no legs stepped closer.))
'... huh?' Her first reaction was one of surprise, but it only lasted for a moment. Talking dogs shouldn't have perplexed her so much... but she couldn't help be reminded of an ancient story she read where an old guy and a kid would run into a talking dog who became their new best friend. Only a forthrnight before she did read it to her children, and now... coincidences?

"D'aww, Ollie is a lovely name!" she said, continuing to pet the adorable puppet. "And of course you are a very Good Boy, how else could you be Santa's helper?" She chuckled. "Now I wish I had brought my puppy along.... you'd have liked to get to know her! Her name is Joy and she's very playful, although she only talks in robotic." Her eyes smiled behind the mask. "Me? I am the fox, of course!", she chuckled. "But you can call me Cris."
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

Second Duchess throws up her right hand, forming a shield of ice and magic to block the orb that Wander flings. As she does so, her left hand, the one holding the magic flower, is grabbed by some magic around the wrist, while others shout at her to leave. She looks outraged. "I will never join the party of a thief! Why do you all not believe me? Why do you side with HER?"

Let's hope this works, Wander readies to attack in case she shows ANY sign of trying to hurt his aquatence
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"bartholomew. make a mess please." The spider would lean forward, getting right up in the anti duchess's face, maw open. "tell me. are you fond of that dress dear?" she said referring to the anti-duchess. "please kindly put it back and comply with mr. Rhens in inviting your own guesses. or I will have my steed here spray you down with so much glue and confetti you'll look like a pinata for a week."
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

((I made my self giggle ))
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

It is Rhen's suggestion that makes the most sense to Asmodeus, the blond stepping over slowly with a nod as he tries to put himself somewhat between the commotion, still drinking. "Let's...not attack each other yes?," He tries to de-escalate before stepping aside quickly as the ice shield goes up, frowning weakly. "Because you dear are making a scene," he states flatly, annoyed as some wine has spilt on his white shirt now.

((I'm liking this))
Ollie (played anonymously)

"Hello Cris!"

Ollie's ears slide back on his head in an expression of great worry as he learns that the newcomer is bad. Who would want to be bad when you could be good and get treats and pats? "Should I bark? I can bark!"
((This is a lot of fun indeed))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Byrd at last makes a sound, clearing her throat and nodding in agreement with Asmodeus. Raising a hand slightly as if trying to get the others' attention, she suggests, "Perhaps we should all calm down and hear both sides?"

"Alright, as soon as she puts the rose back, I'll listen"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess stands nearby, looking very worried. She puts her hands on her hips, nodding. "If we can avoid violence..." she murmurs, but still seems exceedingly worried as the rose is in the hands of another. She can't seem to take her eyes off it.
" I agree, let's actally hear both sides" he said as he went over to them

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus