Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Wander (played anonymously)

Wander jumps into the air, landing just next the the group of duchesses, lightly throwing them into the air, all in different directions.
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

"Hey, wait! Ugh. . ." Hey, it was free entertainment. The tall Wyverian head over to try and pry the third duchess away from the other duplicate(??) duchesses.
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess emerges from the tustling pile of Duchess', holding the white rose aloft. "I've got it! Help me!"
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

((I keep posting late ack))
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

"indeed it is," Asmodeus manages to agree with Hoshiko before she goes, the demon staying back, not giving chase as he purposefully stays out of the way, meandering back to the table for more wine. Practically chugging the glasses down at this rate just to distract him from all the confusion.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Yeah it's just chaos in here, I think we're all scrambling a bit XD Good chaos, though.))
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

"That's.... not good--" hoshiko comments "we're not gonna be able to tell which one is which afterwards are we?" She asks and sighs, she reaches to pinch the bridge of her nose but realises her mask covers it and puts her hand down

Wander's appearance suddenly changes to the new profile pic
((Omg I just noticed the profile names hahaha))
"... now THIS is going to complicate matters" Light Raygun muttered as the three Duchesses began fighting each other. Swiftly, she grabbed the arm of one and gently but firmly pushed her aside, "Hold still", she said, her tone calm. "This ain't helping anyone."
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

((Everyone loves alittle bit of chaos so this is great))

((yeah))
The Really Real Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess screams and reaches for the flower that the other duchess is holding aloft, "No! My rose!! You'll doom my realm!"

"*Sigh* I remember something like this happening once, but it was with dittos"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess allows Light RayGun to draw her aside, gritting her teeth with alarm. "What do we do? I've never seen anything like this!"
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"oh for the love of." she groaned. "someone separate the duchess's." she then would look to them. EVERYBODY FREEZE!" she would shout. "ok. we need to know who is who... tell me duchesses, which one of you can name all three of the inventions i showed off... in the order I showed them off?"
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

((tada!))

"Smart idea"
pan sighed and then just decided to go outside and take out his guitar, he decided to play to calm his nevers. " why did you leave me, Im still here wondering, course I'm still in love with you" he said as he started to play, as he didn't want to have a panic attack.
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

"I'm the real duchess! It's my flower, you have to believe me!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus