Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

For Sure The Duchess (played anonymously)

"What do you mean is this the real one? I'M THE REAL ONE!"
Wander (played anonymously)

"This is the 2nd one"
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

((Duchess kinda sus, i think i saw her vent))

((Oh no, and we have 4 identical ones))
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"I think technically they're all real," Elliot pointed out.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((I'm dying with laughter))

((I am too))
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel walked out behind the duchess squadron and grew multiple more arms out of his own, gently but powerfully restraining them all. This did take plenty of energy, so he didn't say much.
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The Wyverian raised a hand. "Does that mean I get a duchess then? Are we assigning people duchesses? If so, I want to place bets."
"Yeah, sounds like someone is - or has been - cloning the realm and the host nonstop. But still... there's four of them and just two flowers", Light Raygun pointed out, froening. "So now we're going to have to find two missing roses... and that's hoping the cloning processs's halted in the meantime." Looking at the Duchess next to her with an apologetic smile, she helped her back to her feet. "It's just too bad I couldn't give you one of mine in replacement."
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

((my brain, ismelting))
Saved Character's (played anonymously)

(( hey guys I'm hopping off for a bit! Have fun 👋 ))
"Allow me. One of you three had their rose stolen who came here thinking it was the one of this party. I said something to the one who first got here in search of a stolen rose. What was it I told you when you went to take the rose?"
" look, what did I bring to the party? and what are my birds names" he asked the duchess

((Thanks for being here Asmodeus! :D))

((enjoy yourslef and stay safe!))
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((I have no clue what happened. I went to run my dogs and eat some nutella, and all of a sudden this happens and I have no clue.))
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

((i gotta go, should I unmask since i may miss it otherwise?))
Lylith (played by SilentSybil)

A portal opens in an empty space within the ballroom and a humanish creature looked to be pushed out from within. The hole that was created pushed out extreme hot air and embers followed her out with a few...flower petals? Two voices erupted from inside, one male and one female, "Have fun Lylith!" Came the woman's, "Don't break anything I have to fix later." Came the man's.

She tried to rush back into the hole, but one pink hand and one ashen one pushed against her until the portal closed. Hot air popped and disappeared as soon as it did and the being that was left was still as a statue.

Her hair was a bunch of voluptuous curls that also sprouted from a tail below. Bright blue horns set aflame on her head, but seemed not to burn her. When she finally, slowly turned to look upon the room, behind the mask made of dark shadows were a predator's bright cyan eyes.

This is NOT where she had wanted to be right now. She groaned inwardly and with meek hurriedness, found a place where she could observe in secret, but her presence had been so rudely announced, she doubted she could fade out of their eyesight.

((If you are sure you won't be able to come back later, you can unmark if you want!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus