Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko suddenly has an idea, in a last ditch attempt to make sure they don't end up destroying the rose Hoshiko swipes the air, attemping to teleport the rose out of their hands unless there's some magical protection around it "great idea, I'm gonna hold onto this until we know who we can trust"
The Really Real Duchess (played anonymously)

"No! It's my flower!"
"This..." Light Raygun anwered the Duchess, helping her steady up, "... is a good question. Theoretically I've only _heard_of such things from space-time travellers, and even those felt like tall tales compared...." At Anul's words though she looked in that direction with a nodd of approval. "... And that might be a good way out of the mess."
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The Wyverian is still drastically trying to at least try and pull one of them apart from what was now a duo. They were quite impressed by their strength, that much could be said!

Then Anul speaks speaks up. The Wyverian arose. "Wha. . . ?"
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"Aww, where are you going...?" And then Elliot remembered they could jump off at any time. So they leapt free of Pan and scurried back to the others, debating in their mind whether to find a new shoulder to sit on.
Wander (played anonymously)

"Name Anul's inventions in order"

From the portal that the anti-anti duchess emerged from clutching a rose only minutes ago, a fourth duchess arrives, running toward the clump of duchesses. This one doesn't have a rose, but she is shouting, "Stop! Thief!"
Wander (played anonymously)

"Why?!"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"You showed us a celestial show, flying chimes that sing lullabies, and a wonderful pen that writes," says the duchess that is currently being held apart from the other... three... by Light Raygun.
At the arrival of yet another duchess, Light Raygun's eyes met those of the Duchess she was holding onto. "... I wasn't the only one to hear that was I? Tell me it's not YET ANOTHER ONE?"
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"twas not what I asked duchess's. "only one of you was here when I showed my creations off. name them in the order I showed them. if we can determine who is who. that will hel- OH MY GOD!" she facepalmed hard. "ok, that's the first dragon. now. raise your hand if you had the rose stolen?"
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess raises her hand.

The Duchess also raises her hand.

The Duchess also also raises her hand.
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The Aquatic Wyverian looked towards the other portal. . . and laughed. "Ahahaha! This is amazing!" They step away from the pile now, letting it amass into more Duchesses.
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

"Oh dear," Byrd hums absently, putting one gloved hand against her cheek while watching the fourth Duchess run up.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot charged toward the Duchess who had listed off the inventions and leapt at her, grabbing on and scrabbling onto her shoulder, parking themselves down there triumphantly. "In case anyone forgets."
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess being held by Light Raygun doesn't raise her hand, she just looks back at Light Raygun in bewilderment.
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((Okay, I'm back!))
((Wait, what's happening?))
Rhens made his way near the trio of Duchesses, staring at them intensely with glowing eyes, a swirling cyan and magenta as he looked at what others may not see, the magic they all harbored.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus