Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Elliot's charge caused Light Raygun to nearly losen her balance as well. "Hey-watch out!"
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

"Oh my Chronos" she groans out when she sees the 4th duchess, at this point she just sits down on the ground "this has gone from the most fun i've had in centuries to the most confused i've been in centuries" she grumbles to herself
Wander (played anonymously)

"alright so there are 3 who claimed... Which one did I apologize to? and for doing what action?"
he sighed and then had an idea. he put his guitar away before running inside. " are we still doing the questions?" he asked someone inside.

"Yep"
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel sense that they needed to find the original duchess, so he walked to the trio, and to add to wanderer's inquiry, "What compliment did I pay you when I first arrived?"
((Has anyone else noticed the profile names of the duchesses?))
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"that is two... three. now, I don't think any of you would willingly steal such an important thing... so, two theories. first, one of you is nota duchess, or two. Someone has been messing with you all to set you at each other's throats."

((Yes))
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

((Yep))
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

((I have, they're hilarious lmao))

((I agree))
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess raises her hand slowly. "You apologized to me for attacking me when I first arrived."
The Really Real Duchess (played anonymously)

"But you SHOULD be apologizing to me for letting this imposter steal my rose!"

"Alright, someone separate her"

"Did someone separate the one that just joined?"

((Feels like Among Us))
" so is this the real one, cause I have a few more questions?" he asked wanderer with a sigh
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Stop shouting please. now, duchess's, is there anyone who might have it in their heart to disrupt the ritual? someone who may stand to benefit?"
((I didn't want to be the one to say it wander lmao))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus