Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess looks very confused, trying to remember who had said what to her in all the confusion. "Er... You told me it wasn't my rose?" she hazards.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"Hey, are you the Duchess too?" Elliot called toward Lylith. "Looking for a stolen rose by any chance?"
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

"This is like an episode of clue, just... With multiverses and more confusion" she remarks as she now thinks for a bit,trying to figure anything out
Anul karana (played by Thatnerdychick)

((its been fun))
Rhens simply gave her a piercing stare. "Would anyone else like to hazard a guess as to what I said?" He asked
Wander (played anonymously)

((Yes it has been))
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

The sudden appearance of yet another portal had Byrd turning in a puzzled little circle, surveying the chaos around her. At least the newest portal-goer looked nothing like the current Duchesses.
Sentinel (played by KingDragon)

Sentinel repeated, "Duchesses! I gave you a certain compliment when I first arrived. What did I say, and how many people where here when I said it?"
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie, very confused, tries wagging his tail and looking hopeful. That's usually a good response to life, he finds.
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

((@Anul/Thatnerdychick, I'm glad you got to join in for a while! loved seeing your character <3))

((@Asmodeus, have fun, I'm glad you got to participate for a while! <3))
" sigh, if we keep going like this, I'm calling my sister" he said as he looked at three, "Ollie are you doing okay?" he asked his furry friend
Wander (played anonymously)

"Hey Ollie, can you figure out about the one that came in most recently? they should smell like winter."
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot patted the arm of the duchess whose shoulder they were sat on. "Oh, we've already determined which one our duchess is... I hope..."
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

The Wyverian sighed at Light Raygun. "You mean we're going to have a scavenger hunt for two roses now? Isn't that a bit. . . time-consuming?"

A hand raised to the chin of their mask yet again. "I was wondering how any of the duchesses are able to seemingly track the rose to this place in the first place. . . and all the same place, no less."
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess pats Elliot back. "I think you have, and I'm glad of it."
Lylith (played by SilentSybil)

Dutchess? She shook her head, her ears lowering a bit at being addressed. She was definitely not a dutchess. Lylith was for all intents and purposes, just a creature from the underworld with no real responsibilities.
"Well... what other way could fix the trouble?", Light asked back to Wyverian. "I mean, two of them still have their rose and two don't, but we still are going to need four..."
Ollie (played anonymously)

Ollie hops to his feet and trots over to Duchess-land, sniffing excitedly. "Uh, uh, this one smells like wet water!"
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Hoshiko suddenly stood up "well this is definitely abit too much, Y'all are smart cookies, mostly, you'll figure it out, eventually, i'm gonna leave." She said and starts walking away into the distance without a second thought
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

((lol, okay, I'm the Duchess that had snow on her when she first arrived.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus