Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Wander (played anonymously)

"Alright, that might mean that they had snow on them"
Rhens glanced down at Ollie. "You've got quite the nose on you friend."
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

Elliot tilted their head at Lylith. "So I guess this newcomer isn't some bizarro demon version of the duchess then."
Hoshiko (played anonymously)

((I must be going, it's 4 AM here and i'm tired, i might wake up before this ends so just in case I won't unmask yet, have fun y'all and good timezone!))
The Really Real Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess looks around in despair. "What, now we need TWO more roses? How many realms is this happening to?"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Thanks for being here Hoshiko! It was a blast! :D ))

"I'm going to assume half of them"
Aquatic Wyverian (played by Samiakki)

"Judging from that fact, then. . ." The Wyverian faced Light Raygun full-on. "I believe there could be outside influence. And. . . it's like she says. We can't just keep fetching flowers. Maybe we need to focus on the source of the problem than the following issue."
For Sure The Duchess (played anonymously)

"I don't know, but someone stole MY rose and I came here to catch them!"
"Perhaps more than we realize. I believe we should get things straightened out." As he spoke, his spectral limbs brought forth enough chairs for everyone, arranged them in a circle, and he 'sat' down. "Lets all take a seat to figure this out."

"We had someone say that already"
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

((@Hishoka, good night! it's been lovely having you and your character here <3))

"I only stole MY rose back, I'm certain I didn't take anyone else's."
"Outside influence is pretty much guaranteed", Light nodded. "It's just too peculiar that the first two realms got replicated down to the missing rose..." She paused with a frown. "Hold, hold, hold. Hosts whose flower has been stolen? _When_ did you realize that it was gone, how long it has been?" She turned to Wyveran with a suddenly intrigued look in her eyes behind the mask. "Since in both instances the flower's gone... it can only have happened AFTER the first one went missing, that'd give us at least some amount of time frame to work with. Or no?"

"Alright," Wander jumps on a seat
Flightless Byrd (played anonymously)

Byrd again cleared her throat lightly, motioning to Rhens in an attempt to help him catch the attention of the others. "Perhaps we should all have a seat like the kind sir suggests? I'm sure it will be much easier to untangle this mess if we're all calm and orderly about it."
For Sure The Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess takes a seat.
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

The Duchess also takes a seat.
Definitely the Duchess (played anonymously)

The Duchess additionally takes a seat.

The Duchess takes a seat too.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Official Event: Winter Masquerade 2021

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus