Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Characters Horror Movie Roles

((Yeah, I really don't think that's right. He'd probably be a 10, but realistically he would be the successful version of the lone wolf.))
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

((rEalIsTiCaLlY were both fish food lmao))
"Huh, never had a lucky hand when it comes to die, but maybe today the odds'll be in my favor. Guess it won't kill me to try.." Randle shrugged, gently rolling the smooth lil' 1d10 between his fingers. He was a mere cast away from having his fate decided.

EDIT | ROLLS 8: "Wanna-be rough'n'tough lone wolf, eh? Heh, I'd like to see that happen!" Conjuring up a cig from his pocket, he leaned back to witness the reactions of the folks who've tried their luck before, and concluded that he wasn't too bad off compared to some. "Would ask for a gravely annoying party for me to adopt that sort of attitude, but let's just say that realistically speaking, I wouldn't mind kicking the bucket for once, heh. Always been curious about what that'd be like." Alas, sometimes a reluctantly immortal magickally-anomalous abomination like himself could only dream..
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.
Aelin Galathynius (played by FrostWolf)

Aelin shaking her head, "Never imagined this but here goes nothing" Rolling a dice

No way! She would so be a lone wolf but she wouldn't die, she had fire powers for god sake!
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 8.
Gabriel Seth (played by randomentity777)

"I have a feeling I know what mine will be, but let's find out."

Edit: Ummm....this is awkward. Seth is normally the seven.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 3.
Peter (played anonymously)

HAH! It's very true, he is a noisy person.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 6.
Mr Foster (played by randomentity777)

"Alright. Start placing yer bets, folks. The more of you do, the more money to me."

Edit: "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S FOSTIE!!!!!!!"
Ginger (played by GingerHades)

"Uh, let's give this a shot!"

Edit: Yeah, that's pretty accurate! Personally, I think Hades would be more of a 6, but 10 works just as well!
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 10.
Rainn (played by Osris)

“U-uhh let’s see…”
Let's see whether centuries of arcane study and being a literal dragon will save Cornball.

Results: "Trust me, my friends, you'll be thankful to die by my claws as opposed to the horrors which await you in the dark."

CORNELIUS NO-

I headcanon two options: 1) Cornelius is possessed or otherwise under the influence of the horror, and so must play as the story's monster, or 2) armed with (or seeking) advanced knowledge of the thing that's after them, he decides the best course of option would be to mercy kill everyone else and face the monster alone.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7.
"Huh? This looks interesting. Let me give it a try."

Edit: "Huh? Do I have to? I don't want to hurt anyone :("
Sonia Brown (played by Skyran)

This will either go horribly right or hilariously wrong. >:3c

Edit: Sonia what the hell. Stop stabbing your companions.
"Oh, Lady Luck and me- one could consider us exes, gracefully departed. After all, we all know that men of my dear level make their own luck." Slender, prying fingers got ahold of the die, filling its solid plastic body with a strange flavor of peer pressure. Flarus was expecting fabulous results, and fabulous results this adorable piece of cyber-imagination would provide..

EDIT | ROLLS 4: "Pfah, a cowardly hypocrite? Why, that is ever so.." Even if his browed remained smugly raised, a smirk on his pretty lips, it nonetheless rained fury and disgust behind Flarus's eyes, for an insult of this preposterous caliber was bound to rattle his dear heartstrings! "..so.. yes, curious. Refreshing, if you will. Truly, even I couldn't have foreseen the creative liberties that this gorgeous piece of gamble-ware seems to so eagerly take when it comes to deciding one's, ah, fate, mayhaps." Him? A hypocrite that freaks out like a frail-bodied child?! Bah, the impudence!
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 4.
"I would probably be the one who goes into labor while trying to hide. Let's all be honest, whenever there is a pregnant woman in a horror movie, she's either pregnant with a monster or she's going to have to give birth while trying to hide from the villain. Anyways, lets find out."

EDIT: "Well I'm sorry that I'm being loud. I'm a doctor, not a wilderness expert."
((Accidental double post, my apologies!))
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 9.
"........"

"...Why!?"

Results: While obviously never exactly eager to die the hero, Lisa would, in the heat of the moment, sacrifice herself if she believed it'd give her friends or teammates an opportunity to escape.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

:3c

Edit: "Oh, dear! Me, screaming at every little noise I hear? But I hear a lot of things with these ears! ...Well, that would be a problem in the first place, wouldn't it? There's no way I'd be able to tell if some voices are from the living or otherwise! Haha! That's your problem, I guess!"
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

let's see...

Yes, that is 100% correct
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 10.
Geist (played by hexblading)

"Ah... I will try not to be a hindrance."

1 - The first to die…you poor, sweet bean

Edit: "Ah... Then I am out of everyone's way. Good."
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 1.
Murderate? Get murderated? Let's find out!

Edit: Soooo, probably not exactly this, my ears are sensitive and I absolutely can get annoyed at myself by being too loud for too long, but if I'm freakin' out it probably means I know exactly what's going bad and I know me and whoever else is there can't really do much about it. Oh, or possibly I've been forced to hallucinate or something. Not ashamed to admit that I can get a bit spooked when my detection is live and something still somehow gets right in front of me. If it can do that it means it's really stealthy and probably dangerous, yunno? Or it doesn't exist, but it never hurts to be careful!
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 5.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Characters Horror Movie Roles

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus